• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Just for the record:

Here4Now is NOT waiting for any books, comics or supplies of any kind. He IS however waiting to recieve a refund for his $430.00 and change....END OF STORY!

HE IS WAITING!!!! Get out of my business Fuelman. Find something to do huh... your not in charge of it, or have anything to do with it.

Thats code for I'm never paying out that much money,SUCKER

CS YOUR A LOSER WHO LOST EVERYONES BUSINESS GOOD GOING :applause:

I did not call her stupid, I commented on her reading skills, not her intelligence level.

ComicSupply: stop posting on these message boards until you have resolved each and every outstanding complaint you have, with anybody on earth who has one.

(thumbs u

I like you,RMA!

But not in a bromance sort of way...

Tell 'im!

Just for the record:

Here4Now is NOT waiting for any books, comics or supplies of any kind. He IS however waiting to recieve a refund for his $430.00 and change....END OF STORY!

HE IS WAITING!!!! Get out of my business Fuelman. Find something to do huh... your not in charge of it, or have anything to do with it.

Yes Russ, he is waiting...........for a refund of his $430.00 and that is ALL he is waiting for!!! You got that? Did you understand that? Can it be stated any clearer?

He isn't waiting for any books, supplies or comics. He wants a refund of his $430.00 and change. END OF STORY!

Well, no, he isn't getting a refund. He is getting the books because he preordered them.

He placed that order in December of last year. He's been more than patient regarding your incompetence and has requested a refund instead of the product. After waiting nearly 9 months, I think that request is more than reasonable and you now owe him a refund of $430 and change.

I have no fight in this but an innocent question. How is it possible that preordered in December are not published yet? I would think that anything preordered would be on Diamond's list which I thought was only 3 months in advance.

Over in the DC boards, a couple of posters will pull together a listing of books expected for releasing in the upcoming months but that list is highly speculative in nature and normally has 1 or 2 books that never even get published.

So Russ, where are you getting your pre-order information from?

BTW - I still cannot understand what you are attempting to gain here with your posts. As a buyer, I would never deal with a seller like yourself. You have revealed your true character within these post and I find it hard to understand how you are in business. There are only so many computer related excuses one can handle. Have you ever thought of doing some manual checking to find the errors?

A running tally of who is owed what since when........

These three board members are still waiting to get their money back or their books shipped from Comic Supply:

collector_bill...(waiting since 3/08)............$166.00 (promised order ship next week)

rtarturo.......... (waiting since 3/08).............$38.51 (promised refund 8/30)

Here4now......(waiting since 12/08)...........$430.00 (supposedly still waiting for pre-ordered books from 9 months ago. CS refusing to give refund)

Here4Now has stated in a PM to me that he is not wanting or waiting for any books, comics or supplies ( the books from his order have been replaced, meaning they are in-print) & just wants a refund of his $430.00 and change.

How is ComicSupply still even on these boards? By reading everything that has transpired between his business and a number of board members, isn't it rather obvious that what Russ has done is just as bad as what CapFreak did? CapFreak has been banned so why hasn't ComicSupply been banned?

MODS - it's time to perform the operation and get rid of this cancer! We are begging you to please ban this guy from the boards! Allowing him to remain part of this "community" is like letting Jack the Ripper stay free even though we know he's the guilty one.

How is ComicSupply still even on these boards? By reading everything that has transpired between his business and a number of board members, isn't it rather obvious that what Russ has done is just as bad as what CapFreak did? CapFreak has been banned so why hasn't ComicSupply been banned?

MODS - it's time to perform the operation and get rid of this cancer! We are begging you to please ban this guy from the boards! Allowing him to remain part of this "community" is like letting Jack the Ripper stay free even though we know he's the guilty one.

And in showing such contempt for board members, why even stick around?

I wasn't burned by CS, but it's burning me up to see the nasty responses continuously, which comes across very unprofessional for a business owner.

This is definitely disrupting the sales and discussion rhythm around the forum when this keeps coming up.

I expected these kind of posts from people specifically when I speak down about someone who is so liked.

Most of these people will be in Baltimore in October at the con.

Care to show up in person to argue your case?

:P

Oh what... you going to beat me up?

No, just a one on one discussion.

Up for that Buddy???

I was reading the thread just minding my own business and I felt like I was going to stay out of this one :) But now it comes to someone giving out threats to beat them up.

If you don't want someone on the boards ignore them that simple. But telling someone that you want them to go to a comic show to beat them up thats something else.

BTW Timmy I'm your Hucklebery. Russ is a friend I have decided to let him fight his own battles on the forums but personal threats is diffrent.

Is it just me or is it CS and his friend/Shill that is suggesting the physical confrontation here and not Timmay?

Maybe it's not sharon that has the 3rd grade reading skills. hm

Russ -

I believe I've ordered from you in the past with no problems, however, your attitude and actions on this board have resulted in an opinion of you and your business that isn't safe for public view.

Do you not see that you have irreparably damaged not only your business, but your personal credibility? With the exception of one loan supporter you have effectively alienated everyone that has ever done (or has ever thought of) doing business with you! (shrug)

I fully understand trying to clear the air of issues, but as a business man it seems that you do not have your customer's best interests at heart. Or even your own for that matter.

You are not bettering your position in any way by continuing to argue and berate others. Just let it go.

Do you not see that you have irreparably damaged not only your business, but your personal credibility?

Nope, he really, really doesn't see it.

And Sharon did a brilliant job of getting him to reveal just the kind of 'businessman' he is. :applause:

Do you not see that you have irreparably damaged not only your business, but your personal credibility?

Nope, he really, really doesn't see it.

And Sharon did a brilliant job of getting him to reveal just the kind of 'businessman' he is. :applause:

Indeed she did! (thumbs u

I may have been a little heated but a lot of my venting is from 2 years of steaming about the deal.

Sharon and I had a deal go bad. It isn't suggestive that all of mine do or what not, that one just did.

To be honest yes, I did find her a bit picky and I was put off in that the information pertaining to the books was posted in the thread.

Then with the supplies I also was a bit put off with the questioning because the time constraints has been posted.

I let my steam build up a bit on that and I apologize to you Sharon.

I let my personal opinions get in the way of my posting and I should have kept a level head.

I didn't

I just shouldn't have said some of that and I apologize to you,

I am sorry Sharon.

A running tally of who is owed what since when........

These three board members are still waiting to get their money back or their books shipped from Comic Supply:

collector_bill...(waiting since 3/08)............$166.00 (promised order ship next week)

rtarturo.......... (waiting since 3/08).............$38.51 (promised refund 8/30)

Here4now......(waiting since 12/08)...........$430.00 (supposedly still waiting for pre-ordered books from 9 months ago. CS refusing to give refund)

Here4Now has stated in a PM to me that he is not wanting or waiting for any books, comics or supplies ( the books from his order have been replaced, meaning they are in-print) & just wants a refund of his $430.00 and change.

I may have been a little heated but a lot of my venting is from 2 years of steaming about the deal.

Sharon and I had a deal go bad. It isn't suggestive that all of mine do or what not, that one just did.

To be honest yes, I did find her a bit picky and I was put off in that the information pertaining to the books was posted in the thread.

Then with the supplies I also was a bit put off with the questioning because the time constraints has been posted.

I let my personal opinions get in the way of my posting and I should have kept a level head.

I didn't

I am sorry Sharon.

It's good to see that you've dropped some of the attitude. But I have to say, at least for myself, you took it way too far and there's no way I'd do business with you again.

Maintain the cool head though man. For you this should be all business, not personal.

As documented in this thread:

Comic Supply Customer: rtarturo

Type of order: Preorder

Order date: 3/2008

Amount of order: $38

Customer wants: A refund because books are no longer needed.

Comic Supply’s solution: “One the list for delivery this week or he can have a refund if he no longer needs the books”. (rtarturo is opting for the refund).

Comic Supply Customer: here4now

Type of order: Preorder

Order date: 12/2008

Amount of order: $430

Customer wants: A refund because books are no longer needed.

Comic Supply’s solution:He isn't getting a refund. He is getting the books because he preordered them.”

Conclusion: Comic Supply’s lousy customer service gets even lousier as the dollar amount increases.

I didn't

I am sorry Sharon.

It's good to see that you've dropped some of the attitude. But I have to say, at least for myself, you took it way too far and there's no way I'd do business with you again.

Maintain the cool head though man. For you this should be all business, not personal.

This is just his standard modus operandi in action again. He doesn't really mean it. If he meant it, he wouldn't keep doing it. Instead, he goes ballistic, then apologizes, and then does it again down the line. Lather, rinse, repeat.

It's much like an abused spouse. How many times do you have to get a broken nose before "I'm sorry" is meaningless?