• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Just for the record:

Here4Now is NOT waiting for any books, comics or supplies of any kind. He IS however waiting to recieve a refund for his $430.00 and change....END OF STORY!

HE IS WAITING!!!! Get out of my business Fuelman. Find something to do huh... your not in charge of it, or have anything to do with it.

I didn't insult her age. I stated that maybe her memory was affected by it, so I reminded her.

I didn't call her dumb, or unintelligent. I said her reading skills were that of a 3rd grade level.

And I didn't insult her gender. I said because she was of a certain gender, others of an opposite gender came to her aid.

ComicSupply: stop posting on these message boards until you have resolved each and every outstanding complaint you have, with anybody on earth who has one.

And Sky, seriously if you think you can damage books by taking them out of the box then learn how to take them out right.

ComicSupply, are you suggesting that Comic Supplies are unnecessary?

In the case to which she is referring, yes they were uncessary. She say's that nothing bad happened to them, but they were packed horribly. They weren't but whatever. Her whole gripe was that I should of put them in a baggie. I didn't, they were packed well, they showed up safe, but still she commented.

I expected these kind of posts from people specifically when I speak down about someone who is so liked.

Most of these people will be in Baltimore in October at the con.

Care to show up in person to argue your case?

:P

Oh what... you going to beat me up?

ComicSupply: stop posting on these message boards until you have resolved each and every outstanding complaint you have, with anybody on earth who has one.

No, it was clear with our last deal, that it indeed was THE LAST deal!

You said that because they were unbagged you could damage/rip them by pulling them out. I don't see how blunted nails can rip, but whatever.

You weren't the biggest order, not even close. I recall you wanted me to ship them elsewhere and I said that wasn't a problem.

From the SECOND you started calling about either books or supplies I knew it was going to be trouble.

You choose to remember it one way, I remember it another.

And you are right, you probably are on paper "smarter" than me, but you still didn't read the threads. Because if you did, you would of known the Silver age didn't apply to the grades, and that the supplies wouldn't be due until the end of the Summer.

And I never would of ranted had you not ranted. If I was ignoring you, then why would I rant on about you without you ranting on about me?

I expected these kind of posts from people specifically when I speak down about someone who is so liked.

No, just a one on one discussion.

Up for that Buddy???

I was reading the thread just minding my own business and I felt like I was going to stay out of this one :) But now it comes to someone giving out threats to beat them up.

If you don't want someone on the boards ignore them that simple. But telling someone that you want them to go to a comic show to beat them up thats something else.

BTW Timmy I'm your Hucklebery. Russ is a friend I have decided to let him fight his own battles on the forums but personal threats is diffrent.

First of all....maybe you need to read a few posts further down to where Timmay explains what he wants to do when he meets CS in person ( I won't ruin the suspense for you. Just keep reading).

And secondly....aww man...that's sweet.

"Tonight's long distance dedication goes out to CS from his bromantic soul mate 8mile. It's Tammy Wynette with her number 1 single....STAND BY YOUR MAN."

caseykasem.gif

And Sky, seriously if you think you can damage books by taking them out of the box then learn how to take them out right.

I've bought collections with books in boxes without bags/boards for the last 40 years without a "removal" problem.

I would of thought you could have flipped the box over, or gee I don't know, moved a few packing peanuts and picked up the bottom cardboard piece?

You just thought it would be easier to rant about it, about a NON ISSUE! But, you found a way to bring it to the spotlight didn't you?

As I stated, preorders are a pain in the butt to keep together, this was one that is in a stack of old ones to deal with.

So why don't you stop posting in here...and instead use that time to fix this "stack" of old orders that need to be dealt with?

One novel use of this newly found "free time" would be for you to actually contact all of those people and offer to either ship them the product you do have in stock along with a partial refund, or to refund all of their money.

Imagine that?

YOU taking the time to proactively contact your customers about YOUR screw ups and offer to make them right.

You know...as opposed to your normal tactic of throwing this responsability back onto your customers. And then watching as they hopelessly try to track you down for months/years in order to get some kind of resolution out of you in exchange for their hard earned money.

Bumped for Russ, since it appears he didn't notice it the first time around.

Stop being a child because I insulted your friend. This isn't the playground.

Just for the record:

Here4Now is NOT waiting for any books, comics or supplies of any kind. He IS however waiting to recieve a refund for his $430.00 and change....END OF STORY!

HE IS WAITING!!!! Get out of my business Fuelman. Find something to do huh... your not in charge of it, or have anything to do with it.

Yes Russ, he is waiting...........for a refund of his $430.00 and that is ALL he is waiting for!!! You got that? Did you understand that? Can it be stated any clearer?

He isn't waiting for any books, supplies or comics. He wants a refund of his $430.00 and change. END OF STORY!

Just for the record:

No, just a one on one discussion.

Up for that Buddy???

I was reading the thread just minding my own business and I felt like I was going to stay out of this one :) But now it comes to someone giving out threats to beat them up.

If you don't want someone on the boards ignore them that simple. But telling someone that you want them to go to a comic show to beat them up thats something else.

BTW Timmy I'm your Hucklebery. Russ is a friend I have decided to let him fight his own battles on the forums but personal threats is diffrent.

Hi Russ :hi:

Feel free to come to baltimore too

:banana:

ComicSupply, are you suggesting that Comic Supplies are unnecessary?

In the case to which she is referring, yes they were uncessary. She say's that nothing bad happened to them, but they were packed horribly. They weren't but whatever. Her whole gripe was that I should of put them in a baggie. I didn't, they were packed well, they showed up safe, but still she commented.