• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I can read Domo. I even read the first sentence.

So you're choosing not to fix that "stack" of old orders that need to be dealt with?

I guess those customers of yours won't mind waiting another year or two for the products they ordered...seeing as how you're being much more productive in here by acting like a total dumass.

I AM FIXING IT. It's just I have a lot of stuff to do, and it is getting done.

If you have a lot of stuff to do, then here's a little advice:

SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET THE OFF THIS FORUM AND DO IT!

Edited by Domo Arigato

I can read Domo. I even read the first sentence.

So you're choosing not to fix that "stack" of old orders that need to be dealt with?

I guess those customers of yours won't mind waiting another year or two for the products they ordered...seeing as how you're being much more productive in here by acting like a total dumass.

I AM FIXING IT. It's just I have a lot of stuff to do, and it is getting done.

If you have a lot of stuff to do, then here's a little advice:

SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET THE OFF THIS FORUM AND DO IT!

TAKE CARE OF THE FRIGGING CUSTOMERS YOU'VE RIPPED OFF AND QUIT ACTING LIKE A TOTAL SCUMBAG!

:applause:

Yes, sorry, I didn't have my board spell checker on.

Might be a good idea, if you are going to keep calling other people stupid, to NOT spell like Forrest Gump.

Might be a good idea, if you are going to keep calling other people stupid, to NOT spell like Forrest Gump.

I would have to say Forrest Gump was a smart person, maybe Bubba

Russ,

I don't have a bone to pick with you as I am not involved in any bad transactions. I have been watching and I am curious. What exactly are your goals with coming on the boards? I am not talking about the probation list either. What is it that you wish to accomplish on the boards at this point? While you have settled with some people and you state you are working on the others, it is apparent most of the board members no longer wish you to be here/ sell here. The bridge has been burned. Is it worth the time and energy to be here at this point? There are quite a few other comic forums out there. What is so special about this particular forum in your eyes?

Just for the record:

Here4Now is NOT waiting for any books, comics or supplies of any kind. He IS however waiting to recieve a refund for his $430.00 and change....END OF STORY!

HE IS WAITING!!!! Get out of my business Fuelman. Find something to do huh... your not in charge of it, or have anything to do with it.

Yes Russ, he is waiting...........for a refund of his $430.00 and that is ALL he is waiting for!!! You got that? Did you understand that? Can it be stated any clearer?

He isn't waiting for any books, supplies or comics. He wants a refund of his $430.00 and change. END OF STORY!

Well, no, he isn't getting a refund. He is getting the books because he preordered them.

He placed that order in December of last year. He's been more than patient regarding your incompetence and has requested a refund instead of the product. After waiting nearly 9 months, I think that request is more than reasonable and you now owe him a refund of $430 and change.

I did not call her stupid, I commented on her reading skills, not her intelligence level.

ComicSupply: stop posting on these message boards until you have resolved each and every outstanding complaint you have, with anybody on earth who has one.

I was reading the thread just minding my own business and I felt like I was going to stay out of this one :) But now it comes to someone giving out threats to beat them up.

If you don't want someone on the boards ignore them that simple. But telling someone that you want them to go to a comic show to beat them up thats something else.

BTW Timmy I'm your Hucklebery. Russ is a friend I have decided to let him fight his own battles on the forums but personal threats is diffrent.

Hi Russ :hi:

Feel free to come to baltimore too

:banana:

No Problem

Seeya in a month tool

:headbang:

Don't forget to bring your inhaler

I've seen Timmay. He could probably beat you to death with an inhaler.

:hi: shill

:hi: shill

That would be a good one, if it was true.

Yep, I don't know how many times we've discussed it, but we are not the same person.

ComicSupply: stop posting on these message boards until you have resolved each and every outstanding complaint you have, with anybody on earth who has one.