• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I did not call her stupid, I commented on her reading skills, not her intelligence level.

I don't think I've ever looked at the Probation thread before, but I had to gawk at this ongoing disaster. Is ComicSupply really trying to drum up business and get out of the Hall of Shame by being insulting, uncooperative, condescending and --

well, better explained by example. In case anyone missed this discussion of the movement of the sun, earth and moon during eclipses a couple of weeks ago --

Well, I never was a stargazer... I guess logically I would assume it to move in opposite directions of the sun so while one is up, the other is down etc etc.

I know in some places that isn't true. Who knows.

Oh come on. This is fake, right? He didn't *REALLY* say that, did he?

lol

dumb as a stump?

Jack

yes, stooping to ad hominem

That's ok, we've all supped from the ad hominem buffet where Short Bus Russ is concerned. ;)

Well, I never was a stargazer... I guess logically I would assume it to move in opposite directions of the sun so while one is up, the other is down etc etc.

I know in some places that isn't true. Who knows.

dumb as a stump?

Jack

yes, stooping to ad hominem

You're making that up right? He didn't really say that!

There's no way I could make that up.

It was in this discussion.

#3363982 - 08/09/09 02:35 AM Re: Who can ban Comic Supply from selling on the Boards?

There's more there if you have the stomach for it.

Crazy moon talk

JPS

I'm speechless.

How did I miss that post? I posted in that thread!

:o

Well I have to walk a fine line here, Russ is a friend and I am going to try to point things out on both sides without ticking anyone off. Sharron I have no ideal what happen between you and russ except what I have read, there seems to be some bad blood between you and Russ and I feel that Russ is wrong on one thing for sure. He should never of called you a B ch that was wrong, no man should never say that to a women. For that I am sorry. The one thing that I also have a problem with is people trolling russ, was he wrong in his past transactions? Yes Does he want to fix them? He told me he does. IMO trolling people in general is wrong, if you don't want him or her here ignore them.

Well Max, thank you for your statement...just so to make it clear, so you understand...I did 4 wrong things.

1, I asked to return some comics that were not as I expected, it was not a large amount, but I was not happy with them.

2. I commented on the lack of packing protection for the lot I received. Honestly, I was surprised to see no comic supplies were used, so I just kind of said something..I thought I was making a helpful suggestion.

3. I asked him to reply to me regarding when and where he would be shipping an item. I didn't demand the items BE shipped, just wanted a confirmation that he would hold them, or ship them to another address when I was away. UPS leaves things at my door, they won't leave a will call notice unless the box is shipped a certain way.

4. Probably worst of all...I met Hotflips at a show, I was very impressed with how nice they were, and how customer oriented they were, and I suggested they post on these boards...I have a feeling, that was my biggest sin. (I do adore Jeff and Charles, and Mr and Mrs Hotflips, so if that is what I did wrong, lol...it's OK:)

If those things are genuinely wrong in your book, so be it. I've never been called a Biatch before, well, I have, lol...but only by Russ, however, that really doesn't upset me. What really upsets me, is the fact that he's just deliberately flaunting the fact that he is in the hall of shame...and he's there, NOT BECAUSE OF ME, but because of so many other transgressions. I just don't want other people treated poorly if I can prevent it and I really wouldn't change any of the things I did.

Well I have to walk a fine line here, Russ is a friend and I am going to try to point things out on both sides without ticking anyone off. Sharron I have no ideal what happen between you and russ except what I have read, there seems to be some bad blood between you and Russ and I feel that Russ is wrong on one thing for sure. He should never of called you a B ch that was wrong, no man should never say that to a women. For that I am sorry. The one thing that I also have a problem with is people trolling russ, was he wrong in his past transactions? Yes Does he want to fix them? He told me he does. IMO trolling people in general is wrong, if you don't want him or her here ignore them.

Well Max, thank you for your statement...just so to make it clear, so you understand...I did 4 wrong things.

1, I asked to return some comics that were not as I expected, it was not a large amount, but I was not happy with them.

2. I commented on the lack of packing protection for the lot I received. Honestly, I was surprised to see no comic supplies were used, so I just kind of said something..I thought I was making a helpful suggestion.

3. I asked him to reply to me regarding when and where he would be shipping an item. I didn't demand the items BE shipped, just wanted a confirmation that he would hold them, or ship them to another address when I was away. UPS leaves things at my door, they won't leave a will call notice unless the box is shipped a certain way.

4. Probably worst of all...I met Hotflips at a show, I was very impressed with how nice they were, and how customer oriented they were, and I suggested they post on these boards...I have a feeling, that was my biggest sin. (I do adore Jeff and Charles, and Mr and Mrs Hotflips, so if that is what I did wrong, lol...it's OK:)

If those things are genuinely wrong in your book, so be it. I've never been called a Biatch before, well, I have, lol..but only by Russ, however, that really doesn't upset me, what really upsets me, is the fact that he's just deliberately flaunting the fact that he is in the hall of shame...and he's there, NOT BECAUSE OF ME, but because of so many other transgressions. I just don't want peopleother treated poorly, if I can prevent it and I really wouldn't change any of the things I did.

(worship) (worship)

:luhv:

Which would I see first?

The lousy pack of Mylars I ordered (who knows how many years ago at this point)?

Or

8milemaxi and CS posting at the exact same timestamp?

Which would I see first?

The lousy pack of Mylars I ordered (who knows how many years ago at this point)?

Or

^^

Check out 8miles old posts from 2007. Perfect spelling mistakes just like Russ/Clive does with the same barstardised punctuation.

Then the lack of posts from 2007 to... oh wait... around the same time Russ/Clive come back to the boards when that guy posted that fake Purchase Order.

Which would I see first?

Or

^^

Check out 8miles old posts from 2007. Perfect spelling mistakes just like Russ/Clive does with the same barstardised punctuation.

Then the lack of posts from 2007 to... oh wait... around the same time Russ/Clive come back to the boards when that guy posted that fake Purchase Order.

:ohm

Which would I see first?

Or

^^

:ohm

this smells of rotten cheese, dickcheese to be exact

I couldn't stand reading all the inane bantering that's been going on for the last few days since I last visited this thread, but after looking at some of the posts that Russ has made, the only thing that I could think of is - If Russ would spend more time actually fulfilling customer requests than all the time that he's spent defending his poor business practices maybe he would not be in this predicament in the first place.

So, why don't you STOP posting here, Russ, you aren't helping your cause at all, fix your order fulfillment problems and move on. Attempting to defend one's lack of character by being belligerent, stubborn and childish will not bring you customers. More notoriety along the lines of this thread and your posted responses, together with testimonials of all your misdeeds will only contribute to the further decay of your business.

For your convenience, here's a link to a dictionary in case you don't understand some of the words I've used.

Which would I see first?

Or

^^

Wrong again Jerry Mouse. I started collecting again about a week before that fake CS order. I bought books from a couple of people before that fake order. I stopped collecting in 2007 because I bought a house. Since you were looking at my old post you would see that I sold and bought a lot of cgc batmans, Russ does not buy cgc books like that. Do yourself a favor and sniff around for some cheese Jerry you are wrong on this point.

Which would I see first?

Or

^^

Wrong again Jerry Mouse. I started collecting again about a week before that fake CS order. I bought books from a couple of people before that fake order. I stopped collecting in 2007 because I bought a house. Since you were looking at my old post you would see that I sold and bought a lot of cgc batmans, Russ does not buy cgc books like that. Do yourself a favor and sniff around for some cheese Jerry you are wrong on this point.

So is it Jerry or Mickey? Make your mind up. Come on Russ make your mind up.

Which would I see first?

Or

^^

Well, Russ doesn't buy or sell anything around here, so that's not a good point. :makepoint:

Secondly, it's very convenient how you just happen to have started back collecting just when that evil poster came along; kind of like how conveniently you happened to come along and buy that book Russ tried to by. hm

Which would I see first?

Or

^^

Do you realise how juvenile you sound with the name calling?

In the interest of full disclosure why don't you let the boards know who you really are?

I have, I even posted my facebook profile once before but Jerry Mouse is just to stupid to notice it. Here it is again Jerry Mouse

Not Russ

The link just goes to the Facebook home page, not your individual page, in case anyone was too stupid to notice it.

Which would I see first?

Or

^^

So is it Jerry or Mickey? Make your mind up. Come on Russ make your mind up.

gav, you know that a person with multiple personalities sometimes don't have a dominent "voice" so i guess the schizophrenia will not allow any of the many different personalities to make decisions. so with that in mind, that is why this...person cannot decide which name to call you. some call them crazy, i just call them a

j