• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Sot,

the actions you outlined clearly suggest you are being set up for theft. Kid wants the refund and the book.

I hope some legal eagle on board chimes in, cause it is clear to me what is going down.

GCstomp the only thing clear here is slander on your part. mods notified

:roflmao:

Here we go again! I've a feeling you won't be around for much longer...

Dont worry my friend after the dust has cleared we all will be ^^

slander is spoken, libel is written.

In each case the statement has to be untrue.

Legal Dictionary Notified.

Unnecessary extremely thick legal dictionary usage.

Henry Campbell Black notified.

Anyway, there is no reason for you to make this public but since you want too, then so be it.

You, sir, are a total !

You start 4-5 threads last night making this all very public & now have the audacity to play the victim.

Go pound sand!

:gossip: Don't forget to notify the MODs....

Sot,

the actions you outlined clearly suggest you are being set up for theft. Kid wants the refund and the book.

I hope some legal eagle on board chimes in, cause it is clear to me what is going down.

Not a legal eagle, but it's pretty clear he's banking on the paypal claim going his way so that he ends up with the book and the refund. What a .

Even if he wins the Paypal claim, Paypal will force him to return the book before giving him a refund ...

I know, but he could send an empty box.

last time all he buyer had to do was provide an tracking number of a package that goes to my address.

Make a video of you opening the box...

-slym

Unnecessary extremely thick legal dictionary usage.

Henry Campbell Black notified.

:ohnoez:

Hey Buc.

Why don't you call Steve Borock's cell phone and leave a message?

I'm sure he'll call you back.

:jokealert:

Yes Buc,

I'm pretty sure he will call you something, perhaps multiple things; things you didn't know you could do by yourself. Things not possible for the human body to do.....But you do them anyway!. (thumbs u

Sot,

Hey Buc... You're a tool... how's that for slander...

Don't bother... I know... Mods Notified... lol

:news:

Updated the situation.

After I said I would take the book back BucOne has:

1. Filed an unauthorized claim against Paypal and his bank saying he did not authorize the payment.....I smell Fraud

2. Swears he went back in PayPal to close out the claim, and I Istill have yet to be notified and the claim is still opened.

3. Wants to wait till the claim is settled before returning the book

4. Had the balls to ask for reimbursement of the return shipping

I would rather see him Banned for good than actually get my book back and I would be ok with lose of $185.00 att his point. ;)

John, I jumped the gun and filed an authorized payment because it was my only option since I paid using "Gift" I wasn't about to absorb the loss. My bank never said a word about I didn't authorize the payment and most of all. I guarantee you'll get back your book, In fact I will post the confirmation number as soon as I ship it out. I only suggested waiting for shipping the book back, was because paypal never canceled my request to cancel the claim. I also copied and pasted the final cancellation page that shows I did.

Besides John, You posted that you never knew I was on the probation list. You asked me to post the "I'll take it" icon and I told you it would be better that I didn't because of the reason of being on the probation list and also I told you I was on the list and said if you sell to me I will send payment in a few moments which I did. Now who is telling stories?

Anyway, there is no reason for you to make this public but since you want too, then so be it.

spiderman-on-tilt...I know it's not a ton of money...but I would consider contacting esquirecomics about this transaction for some legal advice.

BucOne clearly made the payment in question, and then by his own admission in this thread, filed a claim stating that he did not authorize the payment in a fraudulent attempt to get his money back. BucOne obviously needs to be taught a lesson in what is legal and appropriate and I for one would do it on principal alone.

If you let a dog pizz on your leg, he's going to keep pizzing on legs until someone forces him to change that behavior.

If you let a dog pizz on your leg, he's going to keep pizzing on legs until someone forces him to change that behavior.

Speaking of which, if Tylerdurden is truly Connor Amans, I'd like to know how someone identified this and then I think we need to ensure the mods take this clown off the board AGAIN.

Speaking of which, if Tylerdurden is truly Connor Amans, I'd like to know how someone identified this and then I think we need to ensure the mods take this clown off the board AGAIN.

He's not Conner. I'm pretty sure of that.

Sot,

lol(worship)

Chris, you are quickly becoming my favorite poster :luhv: