• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I bought low and mid grade raw books here and I have zero problem but when i entered into the high grades, I have been disappointed. Now, maybe my expectations are too high and when I sub the books, it will come back as advertised...but I rather not take any more chances here or Ebay.

:Nods: I now have to send back a book and spend money out of my pocket (that I don't have) and with all the stress and money lost. I learned my lesson.

woman-demotivational-poster-1248521.jpg

:news:

Updated the situation.

After I said I would take the book back BucOne has:

1. Filed an unauthorized claim against Paypal and his bank saying he did not authorize the payment.....I smell Fraud

2. Swears he went back in PayPal to close out the claim, and I Istill have yet to be notified and the claim is still opened.

3. Wants to wait till the claim is settled before returning the book

4. Had the balls to ask for reimbursement of the return shipping

I would rather see him Banned for good than actually get my book back and I would be ok with lose of $185.00 att his point. ;)

Sot,

the actions you outlined clearly suggest you are being set up for theft. Kid wants the refund and the book.

I hope some legal eagle on board chimes in, cause it is clear to me what is going down.

I bought low and mid grade raw books here and I have zero problem but when i entered into the high grades, I have been disappointed. Now, maybe my expectations are too high and when I sub the books, it will come back as advertised...but I rather not take any more chances here or Ebay.

:Nods: I now have to send back a book and spend money out of my pocket (that I don't have) and with all the stress and money lost. I learned my lesson.

Let me understand this. You bought a book from SOT in which it clearly states no return on graded books. He agreed to take it back anyways and your complaining about being out of pocket as you have to send the book back???? If you were not on the probation list already, I'd ban you from any of my selling threads.

Sot,

the actions you outlined clearly suggest you are being set up for theft. Kid wants the refund and the book.

I hope some legal eagle on board chimes in, cause it is clear to me what is going down.

Not a legal eagle, but it's pretty clear he's banking on the paypal claim going his way so that he ends up with the book and the refund. What a .

Sot,

Not a legal eagle, but it's pretty clear he's banking on the paypal claim going his way so that he ends up with the book and the refund. What a .

Even if he wins the Paypal claim, Paypal will force him to return the book before giving him a refund ...

Sot,

Even if he wins the Paypal claim, Paypal will force him to return the book before giving him a refund ...

I know, but he could send an empty box.

last time all he buyer had to do was provide an tracking number of a package that goes to my address.

Updated the situation.

1. Filed an unauthorized claim against Paypal and his bank saying he did not authorize the payment.....I smell Fraud

2. Swears he went back in PayPal to close out the claim, and I Istill have yet to be notified and the claim is still opened.

I would rather see him Banned for good than actually get my book back and I would be ok with lose of $185.00 att his point. ;)

This is unbelievable, even for him. :whatthe:

Updated the situation.

John, I jumped the gun and filed an authorized payment because it was my only option since I paid using "Gift" I wasn't about to absorb the loss. My bank never said a word about I didn't authorize the payment and most of all. I guarantee you'll get back your book, In fact I will post the confirmation number as soon as I ship it out. I only suggested waiting for shipping the book back, was because paypal never canceled my request to cancel the claim. I also copied and pasted the final cancellation page that shows I did.

Besides John, You posted that you never knew I was on the probation list. You asked me to post the "I'll take it" icon and I told you it would be better that I didn't because of the reason of being on the probation list and also I told you I was on the list and said if you sell to me I will send payment in a few moments which I did. Now who is telling stories?

Anyway, there is no reason for you to make this public but since you want too, then so be it.

Updated the situation.

John, I jumped the gun and filed an authorized payment because it was my only option since I paid using "Gift" I wasn't about to absorb the loss. My bank never said a word about I didn't authorize the payment and most of all. I guarantee you'll get back your book, In fact I will post the confirmation number as soon as I ship it out. I only suggested waiting for shipping the book back, was because paypal never canceled my request to cancel the claim. I also copied and pasted the final cancellation page that shows I did.

Besides John, You posted that you never knew I was on the probation list. You asked me to post the "I'll take it" icon and I told you it would be better that I didn't because of the reason of being on the probation list and also I told you I was on the list and said if you sell to me I will send payment in a few moments which I did. Now you is telling stories?

Anyway, there is no reason for you to make this public but since you want too, then so be it.

I have to make this public my friend.

Fraud is fraud.

Check you PM you did not cancel the pay pal claim you are just hiting cancel on the page you ing insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

As for the :takeit: you said nothing of the sort about being on the probation list. You mentioned people did not like you and that ir would cause trouble.

Well I made a mistake to even respond to you in the first place let alone sell you a book.

Unless I was drunk I would never knowingly sell to anyone on the probation list.

However Mark you did make me open my eyes to checking the probation list every single time I have a sales thread. so thank you (thumbs u

Edited by spiderman-on-tilt

Sot,

GCstomp the only thing clear here is slander on your part. mods notified

:roflmao:

Here we go again! I've a feeling you won't be around for much longer...

Sot,

GCstomp the only thing clear here is slander on your part. mods notified

slander is spoken, libel is written.

In each case the statement has to be untrue.

Legal Dictionary Notified.