• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I just received my comic purchased from a seller on this board, not happy at all. I should have known better when the comic was priced $75 less than previous GPA. I just figured a CGC 9.6 with white pages was the real deal, but no it's warped and has a 1 1/2 inch line running across the lower back page. I just can't believe something with a line running across would be graded a 9.6. The seller never showed a copy of the back and I just never thought to ask. Oh well, and as far as the warped issue, I'm guessing that is from sitting in the CGC case but who knows. I'll tell you folks, it's getting harder and harder to get a fair shake.

PS: I also placed this in the General for a much larger view.

I just received my comic purchased from a seller on this board, not happy at all. I should have known better when the comic was priced $75 less than previous GPA. I just figured a CGC 9.6 with white pages was the real deal, but no it's warped and has a 1 1/2 inch line running across the lower back page. I just can't believe something with a line running across would be graded a 9.6. The seller never showed a copy of the back and I just never thought to ask. Oh well, and as far as the warped issue, I'm guessing that is from sitting in the CGC case but who knows. I'll tell you folks, it's getting harder and harder to get a fair shake.

You want me to fetch some cheese to go with your whine?

Just consider it karma for all the trouble you've been.

Love,

Dice

PS. :roflmao:

This doesn't belong in the Probation thread. You bought a book (and apparently followed through on the purchase :o ) and you received the book. It was third party graded; if you didn't ask for scans of both sides then you need to take this up with CGC, The seller did what he was supposed to do.

Love,

Dice

are you sick?

Love,

Dice

so it's okay to screw someone over and justify it because he didn't buy a book from another seller?

According to SOT his sale stated 'no returns on CGC books' Did you not see this or just choose to ignore it? (shrug)

Then he commented he would have happily taken the book back until you jumped the gun and acted the fool. :/

I bought low and mid grade raw books here and I have zero problem but when i entered into the high grades, I have been disappointed. Now, maybe my expectations are too high and when I sub the books, it will come back as advertised...but I rather not take any more chances here or Ebay.

:Nods: I now have to send back a book and spend money out of my pocket (that I don't have) and with all the stress and money lost. I learned my lesson.

I bought low and mid grade raw books here and I have zero problem but when i entered into the high grades, I have been disappointed. Now, maybe my expectations are too high and when I sub the books, it will come back as advertised...but I rather not take any more chances here or Ebay.

:Nods: I now have to send back a book and spend money out of my pocket (that I don't have) and with all the stress and money lost. I learned my lesson.

Have you thought about notifying the MODs about it?!? :popcorn:

If you don't have it, why do you keep buying books?

You obviously have a problem with buying things you can't afford. You should probably try collecting something that fits your budget. If you really like comics, there are tons of books from the '80s-'90s that are very affordable. If you don't like the inexpensive books, I suggest you figure out a way to make enough money to satisfy your taste in comics.

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just offering advice. If you can't afford what you're doing you have two choices. 1) Change what you're doing. or 2) Make more money.

I wish you luck.

the comic is warped, I think the seller knew it.

Serves you right for actually paying for it. :tonofbricks:

What kind of response is this?? mods notified

"mods notified"? MODS NOTIFIED?????

:roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao: :roflmao: roflmao:

WTFOMGBBQ????You talk about stress and money lost? Do you realise what agreeing to buy a book and not following through can do to people? They are selling books as they are relying on that money, yet you don't see a problem with not paying them. And then you want sympathy from us because you have to pay some return shipping??

Shut your whining and go find another forum to pizz off. And try to understand that how you feel now is how the people you've buggered have felt when you haven't bought their books and not cared. Or was that your flatmate?

WTFOMGBBQ????You talk about stress and money lost? Do you realise what agreeing to buy a book and not following through can do to people? They are selling books as they are relying on that money, yet you don't see a problem with not paying them. And then you want sympathy from us because you have to pay some return shipping??

Shut your whining and go find another forum to pizz off. And try to understand that how you feel now is how the people you've buggered have felt when you haven't bought their books and not cared. Or was that your flatmate?

:applause:(worship)

I have no sympathy for anyone on the Probation List who doesn't make the effort and clean up their act.

It's a matter of character.

Hey BucOne, I've got your back. Did the leg work for you and found you a new forum. Here's your Link. (thumbs u