• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

PM sent for payment info.

thank you to all of you and this will not happen again!!

Holy Cap, this is a real change from the usual newbie deadbeats. Congrats on turning that corner, and I bet the good karma will pay off in the future. (thumbs u

Last update on this issue--payment was sent for the left over WD books.

thanks for not bringing out the tar and feathers..wouldn't happen again

Yep, payment has been received - as far as I'm concerned, dhurley1125 is off the hook.

I just want to say one thing.I have mad respect for a person who owns up to his/her mistakes

and tries to make good on it.Just make sure you don't pull the trigger on a purchase unless your willing to follow through. :makepoint:

I just want to say one thing.I have mad respect for a person who owns up to his/her mistakes

and tries to make good on it.Just make sure you don't pull the trigger on a purchase unless your willing to follow through. :makepoint:

Believe me will not happen again doh!

" Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children."

Amen Brother

Danged hippies! :preach:

" Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children."

Amen Brother

You just make sure you watch out where the huskies go . . .

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. samuel+jackson+1.jpg

Or alternatively....

ENGLISH M:censored:ER F:censored:ER Do YOU SPEAK IT?

Wait, this isn' the "favorite movie quote" thread? Ooops..... :sorry:

I did.

That does it for me. I say add him immediately if he blew you off even after that warning.

:sumo:

Add him now before he pulls more carp. Cancelling a buy because he is broke and then buying something else is all we need to know.

Newbie question from the back of the room. Doesn't he(dehurley) have the opportunity to state his case before sentencing? (shrug)

Of course he does, which is why it works just the way it is, notwithstanding the comments from the peanut gallery. :grin:

Outing in the probation discussion thread has shown to generally resolve most issues before the need arises to tar and feather the defaulting party.

Amen Brother

You just make sure you watch out where the huskies go . . .

Oh, poo! I don't get it!

Edited by greatgoogamooga

Outing in the probation discussion thread has shown to generally resolve most issues before the need arises to tar and feather the defaulting party.

Not nearly as much fun, though................ :taptaptap:

Of course he does, which is why it works just the way it is, notwithstanding the comments from the peanut gallery. :grin:

I'd stop grinning, since a lot of people also thought the 30-day waiting period was unworkable for buyers, and I don't think anyone wanted an immediate lynching, but maybe something more like 10 days.

After all, the only reason it's 30 days is to give the items time to be shipped and received.