• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

30 days is time enough to allow PROBLEMS to be worked out. everyone thinks that their own ideal way is the way it should be. what we need is a mandated time length that is acceptable to cover ALL problems.

There are so many azzhats with superEgos on these boards it would be wise to allow some TIME to let ruffled feathers smooth themselves down. The probation list should not be a public pillory and :popcorn: fest, but should be here to protect ALL members and also educate and indoctrinate noobs.

Sellers should not get more time than buyers, because this boards should not favor sellers over buyers. The time limit should be equivocal and enforced.

The reason for these sales boards is to make Comic Commerce easier. Over complicating the rules will only impede the flow.

If it aint broke, dont fix it... (thumbs u

i have had no problems with Canada so I might be the lucky one. I shipped to buyers in Canada quite a few times and they got the books in about a week or so.

I usually get my stuff in about a week too, but there is the odd package that Canada Customs takes a special interest in, and the delay can be 1-2 weeks or more. I guess there's a backlog right now, so if a package gets tagged, it can easily take over 2 weeks to get here.

30 days for sellers and 10 days for buyers seems logical to me.

30 days is way too long for intra-country shipments. Otherwise this sounds fine to me. Realistically, I expect payment within 3 days, and I expect shipments within 10 days, probably because that's all I'm willing to allow myself. It comes down to this: If you don't have the money, or access to it, then don't post the little guy. And if your too lazy to ship efficiently then take it to eBay.

I expect payment within 7 days, and I expect shipment next day

30 days is time enough to allow PROBLEMS to be worked out. everyone thinks that their own ideal way is the way it should be. what we need is a mandated time length that is acceptable to cover ALL problems.

There are so many azzhats with superEgos on these boards it would be wise to allow some TIME to let ruffled feathers smooth themselves down. The probation list should not be a public pillory and :popcorn: fest, but should be here to protect ALL members and also educate and indoctrinate noobs.

Sellers should not get more time than buyers, because this boards should not favor sellers over buyers. The time limit should be equivocal and enforced.

The reason for these sales boards is to make Comic Commerce easier. Over complicating the rules will only impede the flow.

Which, of course, is why it was set up like that in the first place. :grin:

Meeting adjourned :applause:

What should we blitch about next?!? (shrug)

(shrug) Moon Knight?

How about profanity masking.

How about profanity masking.

Fox that!

Edited by Cimm

I recently had a newbie that posted in the WTB thread contact me. We worked out a deal. He paid on the 6th and demanded a refund (including filing a paypal case) on the 10th. This was a presale of items arriving back from CGC. Is this an appropraite transaction to recommend he be put on the probation list?