• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

:sumo: I can't believe this is still going on....

Thank your boyfriend for this craziness.

:sumo::sumo:

:foryou:

He will get more than a thanking... so far I only know of one or two things that still need to be shipped and one of them never gave an address. Not sure how that is working but I am the only one with internet access at this point and only when I am at work. So for all of you who still haven't received your carp..PM me with what you need and your address. Thanks

He will get more than a thanking... so far I only know of one or two things that still need to be shipped and one of them never gave an address. Not sure how that is working but I am the only one with internet access at this point and only when I am at work. So for all of you who still haven't received your carp..PM me with what you need and your address. Thanks

I just have got to say you are one hell of a person and your boyfriend should Thank God everytime he looks at you just for having someone so wonderful in his life.

It's what happens when vocal members of the board commit transgressions and we rarely cut those in the HOS any slack, witness the fury whenever TFL posts.

:eek:

Those get pretty nasty.

LTS- don't know if this is referring to me but PM'd Dan the day i received the request for address (8/14). appreciate your efforts in something that isn't really your affair.

I just talked to him on the phone, he is grabbing the stuff that he owes you guys now and we will be shipping them out friday. I'm not going to apologize any more because im just sick of it..I can't imagine what you guys are feeling. After this is shipped, I would appreciate the comments being put to a stop. Yes he messed up and there is nothing I can do about it now other than pay for the shipping myself. If I can swing it, I will try and put priority shipping or someting like that to get it to you guys asap. Thanks

After this is shipped, I would appreciate the comments being put to a stop.

Just to clarify, no additional comments were made that were out of line. Someone asked questions about why Dan is in the HOS, and what the situation was to cause all this.

Sorry, but that is not for you or Dan to decide when people ask questions. I know you realize this didn't even have to happen if the situation was handled appropriately in the first place.

It is what it is. It's nice to see how much you stepped up to the plate to resolve this. But count on there are going to be people with questions and hurt feelings. Just like you would feel wronged and offended in the same scenario, it's just human nature.

:sorry:

I just talked to him on the phone, he is grabbing the stuff that he owes you guys now and we will be shipping them out friday. I'm not going to apologize any more because im just sick of it..I can't imagine what you guys are feeling. After this is shipped, I would appreciate the comments being put to a stop. Yes he messed up and there is nothing I can do about it now other than pay for the shipping myself. If I can swing it, I will try and put priority shipping or someting like that to get it to you guys asap. Thanks

LTS,

You get the books together and tell me how much shipping is and I will pay it for you. Consider it a baby shower gift. PM me.

The downfall of paying with paypal personal to save the seller some money. The addresses don't show up.

LTS,

You get the books together and tell me how much shipping is and I will pay it for you. Consider it a baby shower gift. PM me.

I appreciate the offer but I will take care of it. Thank you. I don't want anyone paying for Dan's mistake

So for all of you who still haven't received your carp..PM me with what you need and your address....

Last I checked this is a free country. There will always be comments posted to this thread, just for the halibut.

You might tuna fish, but you can never tune a message board.

So for all of you who still haven't received your carp..PM me with what you need and your address....

Last I checked this is a free country. There will always be comments posted to this thread, just for the halibut.

can it tuna face

can it tuna face

:whatthe:

:whistle:

:popcorn:

can it tuna face

The raging hormones again. :whistle:

can it tuna face

lol

can it tuna face

lol

Aw, come on guys. That's the oldest trick in the book. Don't blame her. :sumo:

can it tuna face

lol

Aw, come on guys. That's the oldest trick in the book. Don't blame her. :sumo:

It was kinda clever and funny.

can it tuna face

doh! Oh great. Here we go again......

LTS,

I appreciate the offer but I will take care of it. Thank you. I don't want anyone paying for Dan's mistake

:(

I'm sorry you are even having to deal with this. :foryou:

Paul, you're a real champ! (worship)