• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I think Paypal has refunded everyone affected by the malicious MachineGunned.

I'm requesting Hall of Shame status for him due to a deliberate attempt to deceive and steal from multiple board members.

This person was here for one reason only and that reason was to steal.

We are all very lucky that Paypal actually came in there for us this time.

I second this. Get him on the Hall of Shame and help prevent someone else from getting scammed in the future.

I'm requesting Hall of Shame status for him due to a deliberate attempt to deceive and steal from multiple board members.

I second this. Get him on the Hall of Shame and help prevent someone else from getting scammed in the future.

A good idea, but most likely if he comes back it will be under another screen name. The HOS listing should have the real name he gave everyone and his general location.

A good idea, but most likely if he comes back it will be under another screen name. The HOS listing should have the real name he gave everyone and his general location.

Now thats a great idea! I am all for it.

I wonder how CGC will feel about that as posting someone's real name (he deserved it) could come back to haunt them.

(shrug)

Definitely HOS worthy

I wonder how CGC will feel about that as posting someone's real name (he deserved it) could come back to haunt them.

(shrug)

You're correct. Hey did I ever tell you who my favorite muscians are...? Wu Tang Klan, Mariah Carey & Pete Townsend. Oh and Steven Tyler just got pushed off stage by Joe Perry. The clip is everywhere.

Edited by Bio-Rupp

You're correct. Hey did I ever tell you who my favorite muscians are...? Wu Tang Klan, Mariah Carey & Pete Townsend. Oh and Steven Tyler just got pushed off stage by Joe Perry. The clip is everywhere.

:roflmao:

(shrug)

I don't think it would be an issue considering he used his supposedly real name during these paypal transactions - it's not like people are just guessing as to what his name is.

I think the HoS listing should look like this:

MachineGunned aka William Townsend aka Chester Jordan

(shrug)

Frankly, posting the real name of a person who scammed or attempted to scam the entire forum is not something that could come back to haunt CGC. I can see it now "Your honor I would like to sue CGC for posting my real name on their boards"..."Ok why did they post it there?"....'Well, ummm, you see...I used to be in comics but I had to sell them all and then I took a bunch of money via paypal and, well....oh mess, just forget it."

We all need to be more cautious of a first time poster selling books right out of the gate like this was Craig's List. Come on. This guy got a a one week strike for a smart mouth just a few posts into starting a thread. Then he comes back a week later selling groups of books. Sorry to say, I dont trust anyone unless he comes recommended or has some type of feedback. Be careful next time is all I'm saying. Glad everyone got refunded.

DRX

Frankly, posting the real name of a person who scammed or attempted to scam the entire forum is not something that could come back to haunt CGC. I can see it now "Your honor I would like to sue CGC for posting my real name on their boards"..."Ok why did they post it there?"....'Well, ummm, you see...I used to be in comics but I had to sell them all and then I took a bunch of money via paypal and, well....oh mess, just forget it."

Well, you know how some lawyers can be.

lawyers.gif

:baiting:

Being that he tried to rip off board members $20 and $30 at a time and still wound up with no money I would LOVE to see the kind of lawyer he could afford. lol

Well, you know how some lawyers can be.

lawyers.gif

:baiting:

A couple of those guys look familiar :shy:

We all need to be more cautious of a first time poster selling books right out of the gate like this was Craig's List. Come on. This guy got a a one week strike for a smart mouth just a few posts into starting a thread. Then he comes back a week later selling groups of books. Sorry to say, I dont trust anyone unless he comes recommended or has some type of feedback. Be careful next time is all I'm saying. Glad everyone got refunded.

DRX

Well said.

dananimal should be removed from the probation list and hos. I received everything that was promised

That's 1. A few more folks to go, although once someone is in the HOS, I believe they remain there.

dananimal should be removed from the probation list and hos. I received everything that was promised

That's 1. A few more folks to go, although once someone is in the HOS, I believe they remain there.

That was my understanding! (thumbs u

Yep, mine too.

Yep, mine too.

Guess he should have thought things over quicker. There was no reason to take a moment to figure out what the right thing was to do in the situation.

:sumo: