• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

dananimal should be removed from the probation list and hos. I received everything that was promised

Did he send you my order too? I think he is where he belongs.

I am glad you got your stuff-but the HOS was a collaborative effort.

Much belated KUDOS to the following folks. All great in their own right. Okay, somehow Lloyd got on the list. lol

lol

Mark, you do realize you just put all these people on the probation list, right?

INCLUDING ME!

:o

dananimal should be removed from the probation list and hos. I received everything that was promised

That's 1. A few more folks to go, although once someone is in the HOS, I believe they remain there.

That was my understanding! (thumbs u

Yep, mine too.

Guess he should have thought things over quicker. There was no reason to take a moment to figure out what the right thing was to do in the situation.

:sumo:

I have no stake in this but why is he even in the HoS list? He got himself into some kind of jam but pulled out of it and made good. If he delivered the books he should be removed.

I have no stake in this but why is he even in the HoS list? He got himself into some kind of jam but pulled out of it and made good. If he delivered the books he should be removed.

He only started following through once:

1) He was placed in the HOS.

2) His poor girlfriend had to kick him in the arse to get him to follow through on honoring his transaction.

Please don't assume he is doing this out of the goodness of his heart. That went away over a month ago when he should have resolved this entire situation. And he has STILL not resolved all the outstanding transactions.

2) His poor girlfriend had to kick him in the arse to get him to follow through on honoring his transaction.

Please don't assume he is doing this out of the goodness of his heart. That went away over a month ago when he should have resolved this entire situation. And he has STILL not resolved all the outstanding transactions.

Didn't realize he was moved to the HoS either. I'm not defending Dan on this, but where did the voting /debate take place to put him on the HoS list? Was he a repeat offender like Connor? Did he pull any Alleybat? Again, I'm not minimalizing his behaviors and if there are outstanding transactions for him to make good on, he needs to do so ASAP.

I'm just curious because there are some people on the regular list who had a number of transactions go south all at once but weren't placed on the HoS. If anyone who does that goes there, we might as well just scrap it and rename the list as a whole the HoS since it seems most transgressions past one poor deal will land one there.

PLUS he promised to make good once, didn't follow through with that and time went by before he promised to make good AGAIN. And like Nick said only 1 or 2 boardies have gotten their books from him. He deserves to be in the HOS.

but where did the voting /debate take place to put him on the HoS list?

It was a very secret ballot, kept just amongst a few Skull & Bones individuals.

:baiting:

All 94 of them, which 79% (74 forumites) voted to put him in the HOS.

Thedanimal HOS poll

Edited by Bosco685