• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

You are an honest,decent and fair seller -

He's also conscientious, and professional. He makes sure to take care of things the right way. He doesn't talk about things without putting his money where his mouth is, and would never, for example, send a book with just a backing board to protect it inside a lightly padded envelope as it traveled to it's destination virtually guaranteeing it wouldn't be in as nice of condition as before it was shipped. (thumbs u

That's twice now you've mentioned this. Spill it.

:popcorn:

I thought I just did. lol

I thought this was sincere. Now I'm wondering if I messed up somewhere. hm

Just have a quick question on sales:

How long do I have to wait after an invoice is sent with no money sent before moving on to other venues? It's not a big transaction, and I really would only suggest the boardie for the probie list in order to warn other sellers. He could have funds or other issues-I don't know. Just haven't heard from him since invoice.

The comics are not that valuable, but I'm sure someone would pay something for them on ebay. So how long do I have to hold them?

Thanks,

Buddy

Wouldn't happen to be babygorilla would it? hm

Indeed it would sir!

I too am waiting for payment for some sales to him from about three weeks ago. We have to give them 30 days, then a seperate PM, then wait a couple days for them to respond, then we can pursue PL proceedings.

With any luck, hes just been off the boards and got busy and will come back and pay us both :)

He bought from me in December and paid in about a week. So he wa paying for books leading up to Xmas.

He claimed two books from me and hasn't read the invoice PM (from the 1st of the year). Nothing high dollar - hope all is well with him.

I was never on your case. (thumbs u

I have many causes in which to play the white knight. My dance card is currently full. :banana:

Branget, while you may have many causes to play "white knight" (whatever that is meant to imply) you seem to have time for other posts here.

You started talking about manipulation of sales in Modern and you said you will send me a PM but nothing as yet. (shrug)

How long do I have to wait after an invoice is sent with no money sent before moving on to other venues? It's not a big transaction, and I really would only suggest the boardie for the probie list in order to warn other sellers. He could have funds or other issues-I don't know. Just haven't heard from him since invoice.

The comics are not that valuable, but I'm sure someone would pay something for them on ebay. So how long do I have to hold them?

Thanks,

Buddy

Indeed it would sir!

I too am waiting for payment for some sales to him from about three weeks ago. We have to give them 30 days, then a seperate PM, then wait a couple days for them to respond, then we can pursue PL proceedings.

With any luck, hes just been off the boards and got busy and will come back and pay us both :)

He bought from me in December and paid in about a week. So he wa paying for books leading up to Xmas.

He claimed two books from me and hasn't read the invoice PM (from the 1st of the year). Nothing high dollar - hope all is well with him.

I still have his email addy. If any seller waiting for payment would like to try contacting him through that, just pm me.

Thanks,

Buddy

Indeed it would sir!

Definitely agree with that. Hope all is well.

I'm putting together some drek lots to throw up on ebay. Guess I'll have to wait on those ones. (thumbs u

Edited by bb8

He's also conscientious, and professional. He makes sure to take care of things the right way. He doesn't talk about things without putting his money where his mouth is, and would never, for example, send a book with just a backing board to protect it inside a lightly padded envelope as it traveled to it's destination virtually guaranteeing it wouldn't be in as nice of condition as before it was shipped. (thumbs u

It was sincere. You've never been anything but a complete professional in any deal I have heard you were a part of, or I witnessed. (thumbs u

I have many causes in which to play the white knight. My dance card is currently full. :banana:

Branget, while you may have many causes to play "white knight" (whatever that is meant to imply) you seem to have time for other posts here.

You started talking about manipulation of sales in Modern and you said you will send me a PM but nothing as yet. (shrug)

Posting and championing a cause require 2 different levels on involvement. Sending PM.

It was sincere. You've never been anything but a complete professional in any deal I have heard you were a part of, or I witnessed. (thumbs u

+1

Posting and championing a cause require 2 different levels on of involvement. Sending PM.

Fixed that for ya! (sorry, could not resist.)

+1

Thanks. :blush:

Always nice to hear. The bad news always travels faster. lol

you post an :takeit: in a thread then learn the seller is on the probation list. what do you do?

Don't pay.

Wrong in this instance, the seller (DimebagD) isn't currently on the probation list, looks like Marmat posted an old list to 'help' in his sales thread :eyeroll:

I can understand some people would prefer to not deal with anyone who has EVER been on the list but that's a personal choice you need to make before posting the :takeit:

Edited by bababooey

you post an :takeit: in a thread then learn the seller is on the probation list. what do you do?

In this case, it's mine mistake, I was looking at the PL not realizing that it was an old version.

The seller is not on the list, all my apologies to him.

Sincerely sorry

In this case, it's mine mistake, I was looking at the PL not realizing that it was an old version.

The seller is not on the list, all my apologies to him.

Sincerely sorry

Probably a good idea to post this in his sales thread.

EDIT: missed your edit of your original post.

(thumbs u

Edited by Balham's Finest

Don't pay.

Wrong in this instance, the seller (DimebagD) isn't currently on the probation list, looks like Marmat posted an old list to 'help' in his sales thread :eyeroll:

I can understand some people would prefer to not deal with anyone who has EVER been on the list but that's a personal choice you need to make before posting the :takeit:

I'd let him off the hook for refusing to pay if the guy had ever been on the list. 2c