• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Force Comics/Filter81 at SDCC booth 1206

28 posts in this topic

hello all...

just wanted to invite all the boardies by our booth, 1206 in the GA/SA pavilion at SDCC this week...

we will have some cool books on display (Action 1, Detective 27, Marvel 1, etc) ...

but more importantly, stop by and say "hello" to me (detective27kid, aka "gator"), mrs detective27kid (Bridget) and filter81's better half Danielle (and maybe adam will feel better towards the end of the week and fly out!)

see you all there!

gator

hello all...

just wanted to invite all the boardies by our booth, 1206 in the GA/SA pavilion at SDCC this week...

we will have some cool books on display (Action 1, Detective 27, Marvel 1, etc) ...

but more importantly, stop by and say "hello" to me (detective27kid, aka "gator"), mrs detective27kid (Bridget) and filter81's better half Danielle (and maybe adam will feel better towards the end of the week and fly out!)

see you all there!

gator

...and Ronaldo :)

hello all...

see you all there!

gator

Man, I'm definitely stopping by. Any chance I can take pics with the 'Tec 27 and/or Action 1?

Brian

hello all...

see you all there!

gator

Man, I'm definitely stopping by. Any chance I can take pics with the 'Tec 27 and/or Action 1?

Brian

but of course...they are comic books that love attention :)

I have decided not to stop by your booth. I hope you'll understand why without we having to spell it out.

is it me? :sorry:

I knew I shouldn't have put you name on the roster :baiting:

:gossip: I'm not going to SDCC.

Awwww I see!

Bummer :(

Bummer? I don't even know her. :blush:

I've never even heard that joke before.

Where does he get all the filth?

Amazing perpetual motion machine of filth (worship)

hello all...

see you all there!

gator

:insane: