• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,794 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, namisgr said:

Man, that's a sweet copy.  Can't see anything in the scan to keep it from a 9.6, and the cover wrap is great, too.  :cloud9:

There's a non-color breaking bend on the back cover. I think it needs to make a stop at Joey's before heading to CGC.

Let's see... $20 for the book, $12.50 for shipping to me, shipping to Joe, pressing fee*, slabbing fee, shipping back to me from CGC... 

But worth every penny if I get a 9.4.

*Very reasonable pressing fee

Edited by Ghost Town

4 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

There's a non-color breaking bend on the back cover. I think it needs to make a stop at Joey's before heading to CGC.

Let's see... $20 for the book, $12.50 for shipping to me, shipping to Joe, pressing fee*, slabbing fee, shipping back to me from CGC... 

Why was shipping so high?

15 minutes ago, greggy said:
4 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Why was shipping so high?

NY to LA in a box via FedEx Ground. The seller ships daily via FedEx but not USPS. Less wait time was worth $4 for me, especially since my mail service is pretty rotten here.

10 hours ago, Silver Surfer said:

You have a 9.6? :whatthe: What would it take to pry it from your clutches?

'A' 9.6?  It's THE 9.6.  (worship)

Edited by namisgr

Last month, an Iron Man #52 auctioned for $5,100.  Somebody's snapping them up.

That Fantucchio X-Men #76 looked really sweet.

Edited by namisgr

13 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Some healthy prices tonight for the 9.6 Fantuccio copies X-Men #75 ($1,189) and the #76 ($3,452). 

That's a hefty price to pay for a Bronze age non-key with five other copies known in the same grade. I wonder what a 9.8 #76 would fetch?

Edited by Black_Adam

3 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

That's a hefty price to pay for a Bronze age non-key with five other copies known in the same grade. I wonder what a 9.8 #76 would fetch?

All true, but it's got an awesome new Gil Kane cover.

The first 9.8 would most definitely fetch silly money, especially since it can be argued that #3,452 for the Fantucchio copy is already silly money.