• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,794 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, namisgr said:

I love how there's a blue warrior who broke through the picture frame.  :cool:

He looks like he took a wrong turn and now he's trying to figure out how to get back into the picture frame!

I must admit that I remember this picture frame period with fondness. I was a teenager and was buying these avidly from the 7-11 spinners and the Pharmacies ..... oddly enough, I didn't even notice at the time that they were "picture frames"..... they were just the newest issues of my beloved Marvels. If I were tasked with choosing a top ten, this is definitely one of my favorites.... pretty sure this one came from Crassus.... one of the tightest graders on these boards .... and it will not be in a sales thread again :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

rfWKkjE.jpg

One more recent grab. This comic has been at the top of my want list for the longest time - the Sentinels are my favorite villains - and finally found its way to my modest collection via Comicdey (with an assist from djpinkpanther67). Thanks Collin and Thomas!

IMG_0357.thumb.JPG.e900c3b2d20f39854af59

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 0:42 AM, Black_Adam said:

Four more.

15690653%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chai

15684237%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chai

15684240%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chai

Sweet Conan the Barbarians- Love all those BWS Covers.:luhv:----Congratulations!! :applause:

(#21 also, don't know why the picture was cut out of the quote?)

Edited by nepatkm
#21 missing for some reason

Those are fantastic copies all.  Conan #21 is a cool cover, as it's reminiscient of the cover art on Conan Annual #1 and I think Smith took the concept for the second from the first.

Edited by namisgr
word change