• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,796 posts in this topic

On 3/22/2022 at 5:26 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

22004219485_d10e67186e_c.jpg

This is one of my very favorite Picture Frames . Severin seemed under-appreciated back in the day. He became one of my favorite artists over time ... he went back into the 50's. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

On 3/23/2022 at 9:47 PM, jimjum12 said:

This is one of my very favorite Picture Frames . Severin seemed un der-appreciated back in the day. He became one of my favorite artists over time ... he went back into the 50's. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

That was the first Kull I bought off the stands.

Truly an amazing accomplishment.  I am trying to get a subset of these books (basically all the super-hero stuff and a small handful of hero-adjacent horror issues like TOD #10) in 9.6 WP, and I still have a ways to go although any I don't have in 9.6 I do at least have in 9.4.  I wouldn't even dream of attempting to go outside my lane into the romance and humor books.

On 4/2/2022 at 1:44 AM, Ghost Town said:

So now I have all 388 Picture Frame books in 9.0 or better. After all this time, it feels pretty good. 

Congratulations, Barton! That is an amazing accomplishment and I am in awe! There may be another such collection out there somewhere but I’m not aware of it.

(Also, those last two books look great!)

On 4/2/2022 at 1:44 AM, Ghost Town said:

But now I'm thinking that I want them all in 9.4 or better.

Isn’t collecting a terrible, wonderful affliction?

On 4/2/2022 at 11:04 AM, Ghost Town said:

Here's the full breakdown. (I'll upgrade any book not in 9.8, because, you know, I'm crazy.)

9.0 - 5 books 
9.2 - 7 books
9.4 - 48 books
9.6 - 207 books
9.8 - 121 books

That makes two of us crazy people :shy:

Outstanding!

Only 12 books to upgrade to 9.4…but they are likely tough - probably all Millie’s, Romance, Westerns and Kiddie books 😬