• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,796 posts in this topic

On 4/2/2022 at 10:29 AM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

@Ghost Town I don't mean to create more work for you, but I'm genuinely curious and also interested in understanding what percentage of the whole set I have in my collection.

Can you provide a list of titles along with first and last issues?  Are you also counting annuals like DD Annual #3?

No problem, Lou. That work was done long ago. 

There's a registry set that includes all 388 books here.

It does include the Annuals.

And there's also a set of the 25¢ Picture Frame books here. There are only 31 books in this set but some are brutal to find in 9.4+.

On 4/2/2022 at 1:46 PM, Ghost Town said:

No problem, Lou. That work was done long ago. 

There's a registry set that includes all 388 books here.

It does include the Annuals.

And there's also a set of the 25¢ Picture Frame books here. There are only 31 books in this set but some are brutal to find in 9.4+.

Awesome, thanks!  Just created a set and populated it -- I landed in a very distant third behind you and one other collector who's just shy of a complete set.

Looking at the list really underscores how impressive your accomplishment is!

On 4/2/2022 at 11:20 AM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Awesome, thanks!  Just created a set and populated it -- I landed in a very distant third behind you and one other collector who's just shy of a complete set.

Great, but be careful. The Picture Frame bug is a pretty potent strain of collecting. It's hard to shake and tends to spread to other titles.

On 4/2/2022 at 4:13 PM, djpinkpanther67 said:

That makes two of us crazy people :shy:

Outstanding!

Only 12 books to upgrade to 9.4…but they are likely tough - probably all Millie’s, Romance, Westerns and Kiddie books 😬

Wheres your set T? I can't see it on the registry . 

On 4/2/2022 at 1:46 PM, Ghost Town said:

I will likely revisit creating a 25c PF set in the future. Not right now though. Other things on my plate.