• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,895 posts in this topic

this is rapidly becoming my fav thread to see updated

It's now been almost 2 years since I started this thread. I'm glad to see it still thriving! So keep those new posts coming! I love seeing not only the comics but all of the other stuff as well. (thumbs u

+1. One of these topic I always open when there are updates. Love it as you get to see some comics you otherwise might never look at. There have been some great finds here already. I need to go to more markets (although I do go to auctions, never have I seen any comics goo yet)

Yes, this is a fun thread. :applause:

Instead of my mother throwing away my comics, she picked some up for me at a garage sale. The highlight was G.I. Combat #288, the final issue.

9ed763b0.jpg

ad0765c7.jpg

fc970b17.jpg

Got a bargain this weekend as I paid $25 for a working, backup turntable and a stack of well preserved vinyl. A lot of the vinyl will become backups in my collection, but I had to pick them up for the bargain price of twenty five cents each..

2c218b2a.jpg

9fe3ff07.jpg

Not my find, but awhile back my coworker snagged all of these for $50 at an estate sale and gave them to me at cost. I subsequently sold them as a lot and cut her in on the profits.

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Incredible!

I like your Atari 2600. What do those bring these days? Never owned one...

that is a later version. an atari 2600 jr., released starting in 1984. they run about $80-$100 without games. the original atari 2600's were called "woodys" 'cause of the wood grain.

Incredible!

that is a later version. an atari 2600 jr., released starting in 1984. they run about $80-$100 without games. the original atari 2600's were called "woodys" 'cause of the wood grain.

So far I Got 3 Woodys and some later models (7800) and about a 100+ games(loose and boxed) all found on Flea Markets/Garage sales

Incredible!

So far I Got 3 Woodys and some later models (7800) and about a 100+ games(loose and boxed) all found on Flea Markets/Garage sales

I buy the stuff up as well. I really like the Wico Command Controllers and buy those as I see them. Maybe I should post a bunch of my Atari thrift store pickups.

Incredible!

I still have my original Atari VCS I got in 1980 and probably about 10 of the earlier games that came out during that time. My kids played on it last year and it still worked great, I had to find an old TV as I couldn't get it to work on my flat screen.

MegoJoker.jpg

th_MegoMWlabel.jpg th_MegoMWBox.jpg

Bought this today at a local flea market. Joker was just in a bag on a table. Didn't believe it was a Mego until I held it in my hand. The clothes were pristine and the white face and hands were gleaming. Truly a mint figure. The lady who owned the booth came over and knocked a few dollars off the price. She took it from my hand and was gonna put it in a bag when she said "Wait a minute, this came with a box." Thats when she pulled out the Montgomary Ward box. She said the lady she bought it from told her that it was never played with. I paid less than what the box states.

Incredible!

lots of people sell them for nothing. i've got a woody, an all black darth vader model from 1982, plus an atari 2000.