• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,892 posts in this topic

Just hit the local flea market to see if there was anything interesting. I'm pretty glad I did, because I found this in a dealer's pile:

SAM_0689.jpg

I also picked up these slightly less exciting books from the same dealer:

SAM_0688.jpg

The price was 3 for $5 on all of these. :banana:

Just hit the local flea market to see if there was anything interesting. I'm pretty glad I did, because I found this in a dealer's pile:

SAM_0689.jpg

I also picked up these slightly less exciting books from the same dealer:

SAM_0688.jpg

The price was 3 for $5 on all of these. :banana:

Niiiiiice

Some _great_ finds yesterday with suburban DC yard sales.

Included a NM run of The 'Nam 1-49 (with triples of 1-3) for $40.

Marvel Premiere # 1 (VG): $.25

Tales to Astonish # 93 (Fair): $.25.

Tales to Astonish 99-101 (VG) $.50 ea.

Dark Knight Returns trade $.25.

Action Comics # 348 (VG) $.75

Predator # 2-4 (NM) $.75 ea.

Scored a nice Craigslist haul today. The guy forgot to bring the tabletop Zaxxon because he said it doesn't work, and also forgot the battery covers for the others. He's supposedly bringing them on Saturday, so I hope he comes through.

craigslist_zps9185b22d.jpg

Peace,

Chip

Scored a nice Craigslist haul today. The guy forgot to bring the tabletop Zaxxon because he said it doesn't work, and also forgot the battery covers for the others. He's supposedly bringing them on Saturday, so I hope he comes through.

Peace,

Chip

i-d-buy-that-for-a-dollar-o.gif

Peace,

Chip

hahaha i just watched that today

Picked up these 3 vintage Overstreets this morning at the fleamarket. The one on the left had been bagged and is an unopened, unread virgin. FYI AF15 in Mint is $25photo_zpsb306604b.jpg

Edited by Junkdrawer

Picked up these 3 vintage Overstreets this morning at the fleamarket. The one on the left had been bagged and is an unopened, unread virgin. FYI AF15 in Mint is $25photo_zpsb306604b.jpg

Wow! Great buy! I still need 1 thru 5 to complete my Overstreet collection (have #6 thru #42). :applause:

I bought a very sizeable He-man collection.

A bunch of random accessories were included for other toy lines. One was Thundercats. Definitely one Voltron. Can't tell what the other gigantic guns are (don't appear to be Transformers).

Is there interest for Thundercat accessories on E-bay or other sources? One of the few 80s toys I don't collect.

Pat

Peace,

Chip

I had the Pac-Man one. :cloud9:

Pat, are there any carded LJN Thundercats?

Only a couple but the packaging is pretty worn.

Luna Lasher Mumm-ra, boxed Cat's Lair, and a Lion-o with Snarf.

Pat

:o

I might be interested, especially in the Mumm-ra. Could you post some photos?

My copper/modern flea market $1 bin drek haul today. These guys are selling off all their comics, mostly all for $1. They have around 40,000+ books. There is so much to see! You might skip by something that is $$$ and not know it. There is only so many covers I can keep in my memory banks. Anyhow, here it is. Nothing mindblowing I don't think.

fzshLT0l.jpg

yMyboeMl.jpg

nRKDop1l.jpg

lST1j74l.jpg

WvqQbXrl.jpg

SM63vT8l.jpg

O9YU5EGl.jpg

VPoOuckl.jpg

aoafbVAl.jpg

v4E8lDxl.jpg

CgvxMz8l.jpg

vSZiqNXl.jpg

MpDcHJbl.jpg

5HAwkACl.jpg

yX6tAEOl.jpg

3qIPoMIl.jpg

wIsAzx8l.jpg

rYFYdQUl.jpg

I recently saw a Craigslist posting from a local antique store that said they had some comic books for sale for $2 each and since I had some spare time I went to check it out. Most of the books were Copper and Modern drek but they did have some cool Copper Sgt. Rock books and a nice copy of Infinity Gauntlet #1. I went up to the counter to pay and they said they had some older books behind the counter if I was interested. It was a nice selection of Silver Age books but most were in low grade condition with high grade prices. That is until I spotted this book, my jaw dropped and I paid as fast as I could and practically ran out of the store. Sometimes Craigslist postings do pan out.

OurArmyatWar81_zpsd08f15b5.jpg