• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,889 posts in this topic

On 5/18/2024 at 9:37 PM, Chip Cataldo said:

Had a nice find on Facebook Marketplace this week. Some of these might have been old store stock at one point but the condition on the multiples isn't NM. That is probably due to being moved around and not being in bags/boards. Plus, who knows what was picked out of it as the woman said she had them for quite some time except the "ones she'd given away." Not sure where the Lootcrate ones entered the picture as they don't really "fit" but with that $100 TMNT reprint I wasn't complaining. Lol. Still a very cool lot with tons of eclectic fun books. Not pictured were some Dell, Sad Sack, Charlton cartoon and a few old Westerns. An enjoyable time to go through these. 😊

IMG_20240518_231324.jpg

IMG_20240518_230350.jpg

IMG_20240518_202751.jpg

This is a nice batch of books! Score!

I wouldn’t have normally bought a phantom comic as it’s not something I collect but I had to put something alongside the cool Aurora models I got for a few bucks a few years back. If anyone had the one gold key issue where this little voodoo guy is on the cover I’d love that too (issue 9 or something?).

Phantom is complete with his gun holsters they just aren’t attached right now  

IMG_9579.jpeg