• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,856 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, spreads said:

That's what I thought were strange, these were books you passed on the first attempt?  Maybe I'm missing something...

I bought a lot from him about a month ago and left behind some Dells and westerns, this time he threw those in free, I did not get teh big books free.

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

I bought a lot from him about a month ago and left behind some Dells and westerns, this time he threw those in free, I did not get teh big books free.

Okay, I didn't think you got the TEC for free but was more surprised you didn't get it the first go-around.  Was it not available, or did the seller not tell you about it?  Either way, great books!

1 hour ago, spreads said:

Okay, I didn't think you got the TEC for free but was more surprised you didn't get it the first go-around.  Was it not available, or did the seller not tell you about it?  Either way, great books!

About a month ago he had a lot of books that I picked through and left around 200 Dells/westerns because they weren't worth it to me even at the low price. A week ago he picked up another collection that contained the Tec, Marvel Mystery, Adv, etc. I bought the second lot, and he threw in everything from the first lot that I had passed on.

13 hours ago, revat said:

The good part of the 6 longboxes I bought of CL I mentioned a few posts back

IMG_8744.jpg

IMG_8745.jpg

IMG_8746.jpg

IMG_8747.jpg

IMG_8748.jpg

also found in these 6 longboxes...

IMG_8761.jpg

$10,000 in Vietnamese Dongs, the equivalent of $0.44 USD

2 minutes ago, 1Cool said:
33 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Dongs sure go for cheap in Vietnam

10,000 dongs - in one box???

You can get A LOT of VD's for a dollar!

40 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

10,000 dongs - in one box???

Market that to cougars and you'll make your first million my friend. Your statement has late night infomercial written all over it! 

:jokealert:

Edited by Patriot6

Recently came across a large Underground comic collection (150 books) that I'm picking up. Has some first prints like Mr Natural 1 and Zap 0 in decent shape, some Clay Wilson portfolio books, Young Lust, some books I've never seen before. An adult digest size Archie book which is really crazy. Great artwork, crazy subject matter.

Edited by Rip

54 minutes ago, Rip said:

Recently came across a large Underground comic collection (150 books) that I'm picking up. Has some first prints like Mr Natural 1 and Zap 0 in decent shape, some Clay Wilson portfolio books, Young Lust, some books I've never seen before. An adult digest size Archie book which is really crazy. Great artwork, crazy subject matter.

Cool find! I came across a similar UG collection at the Alameda Flea Market about 10 years ago. Was a fun find!

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Pics :wishluck: 

Good piece, but never liked his style.  In particular, Hulk would've had to dislocate his jaw to scream like that, but that's how Art Adams draws.  The Galactus is awful as well.  Give this to any number of people, and I'll like it much better.  John Byrne, for instance?

2014-06-01_075641_ffposterbw.jpg_600.jpg