• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To make things right!

467 posts in this topic

Rock,

I think I can address anger at that guy. He started that thread out of malice and libelious intent. Didn't express at anyone else in this thread.

For all we know YOU could be a shill as comicfanatic20 and YOU could of

posted that to combat your fake self in an effort to try to gain access here to

welch more people out of hard earned dollars...

So you can cut the Mother Teresa pronto!

meh

It's certainly possible.

I wouldn't put nothing past this joker...

NOTHING!

:P

Rock,

I think I can address anger at that guy. He started that thread out of malice and libelious intent. Didn't express at anyone else in this thread.

No. You can't.

You don't have that right.

Not until you clean up EVERYTHING.

Arrogance BAD, contrition GOOD.

Now are you serious about cleaning up your rep, or aren't you?

If you are, SUCK IT UP AND IGNORE THE PEOPLE MAKING SNARKY COMMENTS.

They have a RIGHT to be angry.

YOU DON'T.

So quit farting around with this and start making it right.

Well, if you want to make rules. Then the only people who really have a right to be angry are the people I have wronged. So, that pretty much takes just about everyone out of this thread, you included.

And say what you will, I think I have a right to be angry when someone basically BREAKS THE LAW and spreads bold lies about it.

As I said, I will be seeing what my recourse is legally, then you will see I am not a shill, and that MY RIGHTS are written in the form of the LAW!!!

You can say or write anything as long as it's true.

You can't go around saying or writing thing's if it is untrue without being held liable for the consequences.

And to be honest, I really don't expect Divad to take me off that list. All I can do is make thing's right with those that I wronged, say I am sorry, and do my best to not repeat such things.

Honestly, that is the best I can do.

RIGHT THERE, RUSS!

RIGHT THERE!!!

That is the correct attitude for a business owner to have when their customers have been wronged by them.

You need to print that out, glue it to your dogs forehead, and then tie a steak to your genitals so you'll never forget that message again.

Can I use chicken? Lower fat and higher protein for the dogs... or me if I get hungry.

Absolutely not!

I don't think even a dog would go near kentucky fried crotch.

Did you read the other thread ?

Several people encouraged him to start this thread.

The other thread would be the appropriate forum for the hecklers. Especially those that have no outstanding issue. That's all I'm saying.

People encouraged him to start this thread...........the way he started it? If so, that was some of the worst ing advice I ever heard of. :roflmao:

Look, I've got no beef with you and I don't know Russ from anybody. But as a businessman and a fraggin' grownup, he ought to know the right and wrong way to fix things. Trading barbs with an angry mob here might show that he's man enough to stick up for himself and trade punches, but it isn't doing any good for his rep. He needs to take his lumps and not make demands of the forum. Fix and make whole those he needs to and raise the bar. Maybe he needs some ISO training or something. You know, one of those strive for continuous improvement type deals. Shoot for ZERO messed up orders out of 400 a month instead of 3 or 4. Aim higher Russ. (thumbs u

Collector, my guess is no, they didn't (as we witnessed a few pages back)

The think I am just doing it to get off the list. And in truth, I would like to be off it, however, I am still going ot make these things right even if I never get off it.

(thumbs u

I'm cool with that. Sounds like a plan. Best of luck.

Rock,

meh

It's certainly possible.

NOTHING!

This is a joke! Why would he do that. Just to let you know I am the one who informed Russ about that bogus thread! So no its not him

Don't you think CGC checks that stuff? The IP never changes here. Valid statement but way off base.

you could of set this up with a other party to make the shill with the promise to send them goods...

that you will never deliver (because you forgot, of course)

:roflmao:

Rock,

No. You can't.

You don't have that right.

Not until you clean up EVERYTHING.

Arrogance BAD, contrition GOOD.

Now are you serious about cleaning up your rep, or aren't you?

If you are, SUCK IT UP AND IGNORE THE PEOPLE MAKING SNARKY COMMENTS.

They have a RIGHT to be angry.

YOU DON'T.

So quit farting around with this and start making it right.

Well, if you want to make rules. Then the only people who really have a right to be angry are the people I have wronged. So, that pretty much takes just about everyone out of this thread, you included.

Do you not get it? *I* didn't make the rules. These rules have been in place for centuries. And I don't mean BOARD rules, I mean rules of proper conduct.

And say what you will, I think I have a right to be angry when someone basically BREAKS THE LAW and spreads bold lies about it.

As I said, I will be seeing what my recourse is legally, then you will see I am not a shill, and that MY RIGHTS are written in the form of the LAW!!!

If you don't cut out the arrogant loudmouth act right now, you will lose any support I may have had for you. If that doesn't mean anything to you, fine, feel free.

But if you don't go BACK to the guy who said "I screwed up, I made mistakes, and I'm sorry", then it's gonna be gone.

Your choice.

Rock,

meh

It's certainly possible.

NOTHING!

This is a joke! Why would he do that. Just to let you know I am the one who informed Russ about that bogus thread! So no its not him

well riddle me this...

why would someone come out of nowhere and pin this on innocent little Russ????

WHY????

What is the motive???

People don't normally go, hey I just wanna screw with someone and look for a buisness

to throw slop on...

There must be a reason. And my thought process is somewhat logical.

hm

And you were starting to do so well. :(

This is a tightly knit community. Many in here are friends with each other. When someone comes in here and takes money from some of them and then doesn't provide the goods or services promised, they are ALL going to be angry about it. And rightfully so.

This is a tightly knit community. Many in here are friends with each other. When someone comes in here and takes money from some of them and doesn't provide the goods or services promised, it's called theft, and they are ALL going to be angry about it. And rightfully so.

Sure, but I never intended to defraud. I may be slow, or unresponsive at times (in the past) but I am chaning that, and fixing it so hopefully in the future there will be no people mad.

Nerf,

I have no idea why he/she would of started it. It was clear that they took it very far. They made a fake purchase order and tried to copy all the information.

They might of had a problem with me long ago, or maybe I refunded his order late, or maybe I took his parking spot. I have no idea.

The only real reason that he/she did it, was to defame me and to keep the *lynch em* mobs fed with something to chew.

I wish I knew, I don't think he/she will explain it. If I sue them and they show up (which I doubt they would) then they certainly will have a chance to explain.

If they don't show up, I will have a name and address for you, as well as the judgement paperwork to show that it wasn't me.

You can say or write anything as long as it's true.

You can't go around saying or writing thing's if it is untrue without being held liable for the consequences.

Actually Russ, I think I have a legitimate right to be a little put off by your very first post in this thread....................................oh wait, you edited that entire first post, how about that.

It no longer reads like a demand to be removed from the probie list due to a technicality.

Now it reads like a sincere, humble attempt to rectify the situation.

So either you picked up on the fact that you started this thread off in about the worst possible way and came to the realization that you needed to take some of the boards advice and be humble, apologetic and reassuring.

or

you merely a slippery, little devil trying to clean up his tracks before more sharks catch the scent.

Oh well, since you completely edited the 1st post it's like what you originally said never existed :cloud9:. And therefore, since it never existed I have no reason to get my panties in a bunch. So with that, I bid you adieu and i'll keep my :wishluck: that you get your ducks in a row.

This is a tightly knit community. Many in here are friends with each other. When someone comes in here and takes money from some of them and doesn't provide the goods or services promised, it's called theft, and they are ALL going to be angry about it. And rightfully so.

Sure, but I never intended to defraud. I may be slow, or unresponsive at times (in the past) but I am chaning that, and fixing it so hopefully in the future there will be no people mad.

So...you are admitting that you did defraud???... hm

Rock,

meh

It's certainly possible.

Ya I think that it is someone that dosnt like him. Maybe you maybe Divad or maybe it was someone with mental problems and wanted to be excepted by the board members. Who knows?

NOTHING!

well riddle me this...

why would someone come out of nowhere and pin this on innocent little Russ????

WHY????

What is the motive???

People don't normally go, hey I just wanna screw with someone and look for a buisness

to throw slop on...

There must be a reason. And my thought process is somewhat logical.

hm

maybe it was someone with mental problems and wanted to be excepted by board members who know

Nerf,

You need to lay off the meds man.

I'll lay off the "meds" when you learn to stop dumping on your suppose to be buddies.

I mean someone here on these boards made your damn CS logo for christ sakes.

Because of that fact you would think that the last people that you want to F over on goods

would be members here.

But NOPE, you hosed people here like it was going out of style too.

A real class act you are.

Kudos!

(thumbs u

It doesn't matter if you intended it or not.

The results were the same...multiple times...with multiple individuals.

Stop making excuses. Stop telling some that they don't have a right to be angry. Apologize to those who deserve it. Fix your mistakes. Take whatever measures you need to take to ensure they happen much less frequently. And move forward. The end.

No, I am saying that if you go into a transaction with the intent to defraud then it shows the criminal intent.

If you go into a transaction with the intent to make good on the purchases but say you don't ship it, then you did not have the criminal intent.