• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To make things right!

467 posts in this topic

No, I am saying that if you go into a transaction with the intent to defraud then it shows the criminal intent.

If you go into a transaction with the intent to make good on the purchases but say you don't ship it, then you did not have the criminal intent.

But the result is still the same... :screwy:

Nerf,

You need to lay off the meds man.

I'll lay off the "meds" when you learn to stop dumping on your suppose to be buddies.

I mean someone here on these boards made your damn CS logo for christ sakes.

Because of that fact you would think that the last people that you want to F over on goods

would be members here.

But NOPE, you hosed people here like it was going out of style too.

A real class act you are.

Kudos!

(thumbs u

LikeI said, I am trying to make it right. And then, moving forward make sure nobody get's that sort of treatment.

Rock,

I think I can address anger at that guy. He started that thread out of malice and libelious intent. Didn't express at anyone else in this thread.

For all we know YOU could be a shill as comicfanatic20 and YOU could of

posted that to combat your fake self in an effort to try to gain access here to

welch more people out of hard earned dollars...

So you can cut the Mother Teresa pronto!

meh

It's certainly possible.

Ya I think that it is someone that dosnt like him. Maybe you maybe Divad or maybe it was someone with mental problems and wanted to be excepted by the board members. Who knows?

I wouldn't put nothing past this joker...

NOTHING!

:P

This is a joke! Why would he do that. Just to let you know I am the one who informed Russ about that bogus thread! So no its not him

well riddle me this...

why would someone come out of nowhere and pin this on innocent little Russ????

WHY????

What is the motive???

People don't normally go, hey I just wanna screw with someone and look for a buisness

to throw slop on...

There must be a reason. And my thought process is somewhat logical.

hm

maybe it was someone with mental problems and wanted to be excepted by board members who know

that sounds a little whispy to me...

Nerf,

You need to lay off the meds man.

I'll lay off the "meds" when you learn to stop dumping on your suppose to be buddies.

I mean someone here on these boards made your damn CS logo for christ sakes.

Because of that fact you would think that the last people that you want to F over on goods

would be members here.

But NOPE, you hosed people here like it was going out of style too.

A real class act you are.

Kudos!

(thumbs u

LikeI said, I am trying to make it right. And then, moving forward make sure nobody get's that sort of treatment.

:signfunny:

No, I am saying that if you go into a transaction with the intent to defraud then it shows the criminal intent.

If you go into a transaction with the intent to make good on the purchases but say you don't ship it, then you did not have the criminal intent.

But the result is still the same... :screwy:

No, becasue a criminal doesn't say hey, remember when you paid for that order, yeah sorry i forgot about it, would you like me to ship the items or refund you?

A criminal run's and run's and hide's.

Criminals take your money and you never get anything.

In the end, to those I have done wrong to, they will get either the products or their money back.

Hello,

I have been following these threads and they have made for some enjoyable/enlightening reading. For full disclosure, I have never ordered from Comic Supply by his site or the boards. Being relatively new here, maybe I can offer my two cents of perspective. On one side we have boardies who have reported multiple problems, on the other Comic Supply stating that he is trying to make good and set things straight. He seems to admit that he has dropped the ball a number of times in the past in terms of failing to ship, significantly delaying shipment, shipping to the wrong address, or shipping the wrong items (if I remember one of his earlier posts correctly).

Given the above, he has acknowledged having difficulty meeting the standards most people would expect of their vendors. Is it possible to place the burden on him for the boards. That is, I suggest that if comic supply were to sell his items/books he should ship before payment. Once the buyer has received the item they would have to post a payment within a specified time period. That way if it does not get sent for several weeks or months, no one is out money. Ultimately the transaction would play out the same way, but now there would be sufficient motivation on the seller to deliver promptly. The transaction would end the same way with the seller having the money and the buyer the item. This would simply place the risk on the other side of the equation.

Anyway, just a thought as I wanted to chime in... hm

S.E.

So you aren't a crook, you're just incompetent? hm You've won me over. Now where can I place my order?

So you aren't a crook, you're just incompetent? hm You've won me over. Now where can I place my order?

:roflmao:(worship)

Rock,

I think I can address anger at that guy. He started that thread out of malice and libelious intent. Didn't express at anyone else in this thread.

For all we know YOU could be a shill as comicfanatic20 and YOU could of

posted that to combat your fake self in an effort to try to gain access here to

welch more people out of hard earned dollars...

So you can cut the Mother Teresa pronto!

meh

It's certainly possible.

Ya I think that it is someone that dosnt like him. Maybe you maybe Divad or maybe it was someone with mental problems and wanted to be excepted by the board members. Who knows?

I wouldn't put nothing past this joker...

NOTHING!

This is a joke! Why would he do that. Just to let you know I am the one who informed Russ about that bogus thread! So no its not him

well riddle me this...

why would someone come out of nowhere and pin this on innocent little Russ????

WHY????

What is the motive???

People don't normally go, hey I just wanna screw with someone and look for a buisness

to throw slop on...

There must be a reason. And my thought process is somewhat logical.

hm

maybe it was someone with mental problems and wanted to be excepted by board members who know

that sounds a little whispy to me...

But true. I know for a fact that Russ had no knowledge about this until I told him

Very true. He was the one who told me about it and the second I saw it I knew it was bogus. So, I figured why not. I knew I was walking into a bloodbath.

I knew people would blow up, I knew that I would have to take a major beating on and about my body. I walked into it knowing that I would have to pay the cost for my earlier missteps of people's trust.

Just can't win. Seriously I really don't know why I even bother sometimes.

Russ, I am totally busting your balls man. It's called taking your lumps. I don't even know you, why would you let anything I or anyone else says bug you in the slightest. You know what you have to do. Go do it. And everytime you make somebody whole, politely ask them to come back to one of these threads and let it be known that you made good on your promises.

But as for what you're going through now.........take it on the chin and admit you deserve a good bit of this and in the end, if it makes you a better businessman and makes your customers happy, that's a win-win for everybody.

Now suck it up man!

I've been through a lot on here Hockey. Even before there were even any issues.

Here's a for instance.

Back in May of 07 there was a big mylar sale. We basically let people get as many mylite2's for $6.99 a pack as they wanted to.

Because we had ordered so many I told people, in the first line of the sales thread that you shouldn't expect shipment until the end of August.

Well, because we ordered half a million of these we were being shipped partial shipments. Some customers started getting their orders in June, some in July, and then those that were waiting saw people were getting theirs and then the board police came out calling us crooks and thieves. EVEN THOUGH it wasn't the end of August yet, EVEN THOUGH we told them that we were still being shipped items.

In the end, people cried and moaned and called me a crook. They told me I should of done this, or done that, or did this that way, or maybe that way. It doesn't matter. I was clearly in the wrong, and they were in the right.

Never mind the fact that I told everyone that shipments would be sporadic and quite possibly and truthfully they wouldn't get them until the end of August.

I did that sale to help everyone get a good deal on it. And guess what, in the end, I was the bad guy.

Hotflips at the time had ordered a MUCH smaller amount of what we had, and the fact that he had them, made it look like I was to blame, even though we had ordered 10-20x the amount, and fully disclosed that it would be sometime until all orders were fullfilled.

I've been through it before, I've taken the lumps before.

Please don't bother :sumo:

Move along . . . nothing to see here :whistle:

Diva you can move along this has nothing to do with you. Did he ever sale you something and you didn't get the product? If not why are you trolling?

Please don't bother :sumo:

Move along . . . nothing to see here :whistle:

Oh... not ignoring me anymore? You aren't condusive to helping anything David. You and I HATE each other, this is known. So just stay away from my threads, or put me back on ignore like you always do.