• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Anti-CapFreak bowel movement thread

100 posts in this topic

He was brutally annoying at the SDCC this year. He doesn’t listen, and he acts like a 10 year old in maturity. I have lost all motivation to educate him in the comic book world.

All he did all weekend was take advantage of Steve Borock’s generosity. He lied to his parents and to Steve even about going to the con to begin with.

All weekend he was in/out of everyone’s booth, but mainly ours and he was right on top of me every time I had a customer. Connor made remark after remark in front of them where his comments could have cost us sales and he had this amazingly stupid look on his face every time that if I was a customer I would run the other way.

Connor does not listen and his is socially awkward.

He is a disgrace to the comic community.

He was brutally annoying at the SDCC this year. He doesn’t listen, and he acts like a 10 year old in maturity. I have lost all motivation to educate him in the comic book world.

All he did all weekend was take advantage of Steve Borock’s generosity. He lied to his parents and to Steve even about going to the con to begin with.

All weekend he was in/out of everyone’s booth, but mainly ours and he was right on top of me every time I had a customer. Connor made remark after remark in front of them where his comments could have cost us sales and he had this amazingly stupid look on his face every time that if I was a customer I would run the other way.

Connor does not listen and his is socially awkward.

He is a disgrace to the comic community.

So I take it you are comfortable if he puts you down as a reference for his interview at Kinkos? (shrug)

i missed blazing bob's post. :cry:

I'm not surprised to see this thread being posted but since everyone feels sorry for Steve I'd like to add that while it was nice that Heritage bounced him out of their booth he wound up spending the rest of the con in mine since he felt that John (Spidermanontilt) was his buddy.

After a few interesting comments made while I was dealing with customers I spoke to Steve and asked for Connor's parent's phone number. I'm sure my phone call would not have been as nice as Steve's. Frankly I am not going to yell at a 16 year old that is not my son in front of my customers. Besides the rude behavior in front of some of my customers and some very interesting comments made to me about my grading Connor came very close to being physically thrown out of my booth.

That being said I will not be babysitting him again.