• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My New Grail...

31 posts in this topic

beautiful!

What are the stats?

2009 Challenger B5 Blue R/T Classic

5.7 V8 Hemi VVT Engine

6-Speed Manual Trans

All the bells and whistles available on the inside

And I got it for around $5K under the MSRP due to all the rebates and incentives available for those deployed... :grin:

Jim

They sure are nice huh.I used to own a 1970 Challenger RT 440 pistol grip 4 speed with the very same striping yours has.Dodge sure did it right by using the 1970 body style as their template for the new model :applause:

Ordered it while deployed and it, finally, arrived today. And it's in like-new condition... :headbang:

challenger1.jpg

challenger2.jpg

Jim

I'm about to be deployed very very very soon and had my eye on that as well. Good choice! (thumbs u

p.s. I hope I have internet connection where I'm going. And I would appreciate baby wipes for christmas!

beautiful!

What are the stats?

2009 Challenger B5 Blue R/T Classic

5.7 V8 Hemi VVT Engine

6-Speed Manual Trans

All the bells and whistles available on the inside

And I got it for around $5K under the MSRP due to all the rebates and incentives available for those deployed... :grin:

Jim

Best of the "retro" muscle cars...beautiful!

They sure are nice huh.I used to own a 1970 Challenger RT 440 pistol grip 4 speed with the very same striping yours has.Dodge sure did it right by using the 1970 body style as their template for the new model :applause:

I love the throw-back look.

Makes me feel like a kid again when many cars on the road looked like that in the early 70s.