• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comicon FORUM DINNER-Friday Night

96 posts in this topic

Everything is all set to go! I went there today, got a receipt for the $200, so here's hoping all goes well. The reservation is under 'Lauren' and the table is set for 25 people--HOWEVER--they can make room for more. They're rather accommodating.

Again:

Place: Tir Na Nog in Baltimore (specifically Harbor Place)

Time: 8pm

Lauren,

What's the average cost per person for the meal?

I looked through the thread, didn't see anything unless I just missed it.

Usually, these are something like $60 per person?

The restaurant's website has menus.

Our travel group increased.....

Y'know I ask people if they want to come to the con months in advanced and they're still wishy-washing about it two weeks before! -gonk-

Not sure if he'll be attending the dinner but I will let you know -neenja-

I think you had me down for Han + 7 or 8 or something, but I can't count and don't know why the number was there. P: It's me and 6 others.

Looks like I'm going to have to drop out. My wife is having some dental work & and news interview on Friday. Don't think she is going to want to drive up there. Apparently Channel 9 News is talking to her dentist about sedation dentistry and she gets to be interviewed as well.

I'll see you guys at the Con and the Lunch :)

I'm sorry I got drunk, but I want to thank EVERYONE for coming and paying! I had a killer time tonight! I love you all!

Lauren you rule! thank you so much for setting this up. It was great to meet forum and non forumites alike.