• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Friday folks....so how about...

Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?

1,140 posts in this topic

fail.jpg

I remember when my log killed a beaver hm

Yeah, his jock strap is disproportional to the rest of him.

:insane:

so, roy, why are you looking at his naughty bits so closely?

j

it's ok to be curious.

Yup. I'm curious and confused.

:roflmao:

j

[john cleese] "Number fourteen. The naughty bits of an ant." [/john cleese]

j

[john cleese] "Number fourteen. The naughty bits of an ant." [/john cleese]

lol

Have you ever sat down with a British family and tried to talk about this stuff?

Lou's family is as British as they get.

When they get to talking it's "lumps and bumps", "bits and pieces"

:roflmao: :roflmao: and more :roflmao:

exercise-fail-12.jpg

looks fake :P

I'm not authenticating this particular picture as real, as I suspect it isn't, but I've found enough evidence around the web to believe that not only is the man in that picture himself abnormally large--but he's the absolute closest thing to a real-life mutant as we think of them in the comics that we may ever identify. I say this because 99.9999% of human mutation is of the variety that you never, ever want to see or have be a part of your body at all, as it typically manifests itself as just some random condition that's an affliction you wish you were never born with, but this guy supposedly has one of those rare mutations that you may actually wish you had--myostatin deficiency. Myostatin is a hormone which inhibits muscle growth that all humans have, but apparently some people do have a deficiency of this hormone which leads them to have a bodybuilder's muscles without working out. Supposedly, the guy in this picture is a REAL rarity--not only is he myostatin deficient, but he's also a motivated bodybuilder, which if true, makes him one of the rarest humans on the planet. Here are some links to some supposedly myostatin-deficient people and animals:

http://www.who-sucks.com/people/monstrous-myostatin-misfortunes-a-collection-of-myostatin-deficiency-pictures

Has anyone seen any convincing evidence that this "myostatin deficiency" condition is actually real? :wishluck: