• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Friday folks....so how about...

Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?

1,140 posts in this topic

Friday Week in Review

Finished 2 fantasy football drafts this week. Larry Fitzgerald and Steve Slaton are my #1s in both leagues. Show me a good season, fellas!!

DirecTV is finally coming back to my house (with NFL Sunday ticket)..installed on Saturday. Goodbye Cox Communications....Your DVR bites!!!

I haven't verified but someone stated Saturday is National Bacon Day so we are having a potluck at work today. I brought the fixings for BLT sammiches (pepper bacon, Tomato Basil bread from Panera, lettuce, tomato, etc). Cooking up 2 lbs of bacon can really make the house smell fine.

Sent my very first book off to be SS'ed by Mike Grell this week in Baltimore. I'm very excited. Cant wait to show you guys the finished framed OA and book.

Everyone have a great weekend!!

Some politically incorrect, (good-natured) racially offensive, but funny as heck humor describing what to expect on first dates, second dates, and beyond with different female ethnicities:

http://mr-desi.com/index.php/humor/dating-with-women.html

My favorite:

IRISH WOMEN:

First Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

Second Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

20th Anniversary: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

Any follow up from the other night?

hm

Going to the biggest park in Richmond, Virginia on Sunday. hm

Dude, now a days that's almost a home run.

lol

Awesome.

(thumbs u

Any follow up from the other night?

hm

Dude...score !!! This means she isn't embarrassed to be seen with you in broad daylight (thumbs u

Dude, now a days that's almost a home run.

lol

Awesome.

(thumbs u

Don't use the phrase "home run" with me on a trip to the park...you'll turn me into a walking . :pullhair::P

Dude...score !!! This means she isn't embarrassed to be seen with you in broad daylight (thumbs u

Restaurant last Friday was the darkest one I've ever seen...so after Sunday we'll both be sure whether or not we're embarrassed to be seen together. :devil:

I'm debating as to whether or not to suggest a picnic lunch. Too corny? hm

Jessica_Alba-1.gif

So thats what a "come hither look" looks like!? :o