• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What type of job do you have?

Type of job  

633 members have voted

1. 1. Type of job

116 posts in this topic

I'm an electro-mechanical fitter/tester come part-time manufacturing engineer for an American aerospace company.

OMG - I bet you work for the same company as my wife! lol

Does it start with a G?

I'm an electro-mechanical fitter/tester come part-time manufacturing engineer for an American aerospace company.

Does it start with a G?

Sadly - no. It's starts with a 'H'. They have employees in the UK though I keep telling her she needs to get transferred there. :grin:

Does it start with a G?

Sadly - no. It's starts with a 'H'. They have employees in the UK though I keep telling her she needs to get transferred there. :grin:

She should indeed! We could go out on the beer then :banana:

(Me and you, not me and your wife).

Does it start with a G?

She should indeed! We could go out on the beer then :banana:

(Me and you, not me and your wife).

:roflmao:

She doesn't like beer. Me on the other hand... (thumbs u

Hourly on contract with as much overtime as needed...as long as people are being bad!!! :devil:

not as artistic as 'colugo' but i do enjoy my job!!!

5934_233346845103_737145103_7802365.jpg

You the cop?

ha, yeah...this ended upon a website somewhere....my boses asked me what i was saying at the time...if you read lips you should be able to work it out. :devil:

Hourly on contract with as much overtime as needed...as long as people are being bad!!! :devil:

You the cop?

ha, yeah...this ended upon a website somewhere....my boses asked me what i was saying at the time...if you read lips you should be able to work it out. :devil:

thats great ! ..im going back to school and then off to join the Houston police force..

You the cop?

thats great ! ..im going back to school and then off to join the Houston police force..

good stuff...great career....just be prepared to work for spineless, retarded, insufficiently_thoughtful_persons!!! rantrant

You the cop?

good stuff...great career....just be prepared to work for spineless, retarded, insufficiently_thoughtful_persons!!! rantrant

'i-d-i-o-t-s' is censored???