• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh, a rant about an eBay seller. How trite.

373 posts in this topic

THATS NOT MY FEEDBACK, BUT THANKS FOR BUTTING IN TO NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU !

Actually, the fact he took the time to come after me makes me think it's really him! (OMG, can it really be??).

So Nuffsaid, why didn't you choose to reply to this other post of mine? Is it because it's true??

He probably shills his auctions too.

From his Ebay "MY" page:

To protect bidder privacy, when the price or highest bid on an item reaches or exceeds a certain level, User IDs will be displayed as anonymous names. For auction items, a bold price means at least one bid has been received.

Note: Anonymous names may appear more than once and may represent different bidders.

There's no question that Nuffsaid is acting like a total person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed here, but the references to his ebay "MY" page and his ebay feedback just make the people posting about it seem clueless as to how ebay actually works.

1) eBay is the one that scrambles the names of bidders on auctions - the paragraph he has on his "MY" page is lifted directly from the ebay help page, explaining why this happens. It's got nothing to do with Nuff Said.

2) 10 negs in a year for a powerseller on eBay is nothing out of the ordinary. If you deal in volume, you're going to run into problems - sometimes those problems can be solved, sometimes they can't. His feedback could definitely be better, but claiming it's insanely bad is erroneous. Any powerseller that you run through toolhaus.org is going to look like a crook - that's just how it is.

All you gotta do is ask & Tupenny will kick everyone in the nuts you want me to, BL.

I'm buying you a shot when I see you.

I already knew that, dear. Thank you.

Did this dufus get his writing skills from the guy (with the fictitious sling blade brother) who tried to con the boards? Note the common wall of writing quirk, along with the all caps to make a point characteristics-- all pointing to the MO of a rank amateur or child (or both).

It is crystal clear from reading some of the dialogue, that

1) He tried to state that a deal was struck

2) when confronted with requests to back up the written contract, he then resorted

to the old telephone conversation agreement (when in doubt, create another fiction that can't be proven).

3) note to seller, since you obviously have many more years of learning to go:

get it in writing (see, you don't have to resort to all caps to make a point).

His horrible pompous attitude and diatribes (though barely legible) have obviously ruined any potential business from repeat and/or new customers that might stop by to view this.

Good going, dingus; was it worth it?

Did this dufus get his writing skills from the guy (with the fictitious sling blade brother) who tried to con the boards? Note the common wall of writing quirk, along with the all caps to make a point characteristics-- all pointing to the MO of a rank amateur or child (or both).

2) when confronted with requests to back up the written contract, he then resorted

to the old telephone conversation agreement (when in doubt, create another fiction that can't be proven).

His horrible pompous attitude and diatribes (though barely legible) have obviously ruined any potential business from repeat and/or new customers that might stop by to view this.

I'm sure he had the emails but his retarded brother deleted them. :(

Actually, the fact he took the time to come after me makes me think it's really him! (OMG, can it really be??).

So Nuffsaid, why didn't you choose to reply to this other post of mine? Is it because it's true??

From his Ebay "MY" page:

To protect bidder privacy, when the price or highest bid on an item reaches or exceeds a certain level, User IDs will be displayed as anonymous names. For auction items, a bold price means at least one bid has been received.

Note: Anonymous names may appear more than once and may represent different bidders.

There's no question that Nuffsaid is acting like a total person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed here, but the references to his ebay "MY" page and his ebay feedback just make the people posting about it seem clueless as to how ebay actually works.

1) eBay is the one that scrambles the names of bidders on auctions - the paragraph he has on his "MY" page is lifted directly from the ebay help page, explaining why this happens. It's got nothing to do with Nuff Said.

2) 10 negs in a year for a powerseller on eBay is nothing out of the ordinary. If you deal in volume, you're going to run into problems - sometimes those problems can be solved, sometimes they can't. His feedback could definitely be better, but claiming it's insanely bad is erroneous. Any powerseller that you run through toolhaus.org is going to look like a crook - that's just how it is.

That's fine.

But can you explain why nuffsaid didn't challenge my suggestion that he shills his own auctions?

From his Ebay "MY" page:

That's fine.

But can you explain why nuffsaid didn't challenge my suggestion that he shills his own auctions?

How would I know? (shrug)

LAUREN....AN APOLOGY? NOT ON YOUR LIFE! NOT THAT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FACTS, BUT......YOUR DAD IS AN ! I HAVE SOLD HIM MANY...MANY BOOKS. ALL OF WHICH WERE VERY WELL PRICED ,AND SINCE THEY WERE ALL CGC'D BOOKS THE SLABING COST NEVER CAME INTO PLAY. THERE WERE MANY TIMES WHEN HE SAID THE $ WOULD BE SENT BY PAYPAL ON A CERTAIN DAY & THAT NEVER HAPPENED. ON THIS DEAL THAT YOU SO RIGHTIOUSLY HAVE COME TO YOUR FATHER'S RESCUE...EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS HE CAME CRYING TO YOU LIKE A BABY......SO SORRY HE IS UPSET........BUT TELL HIM TO GROW A PAIR!

I TOLD HIM ABOUT A NEW BUNCH OF UN-SLABED AMAZING SPIDER-MAN'S THAT I AQUIRED, AND AS ALWAYS I OFFERED THEM TO HIM FIRST....HE SENT ME A LIST OF THE #'S HE WANTED, AND WE AGREED THAT I WOULD SEND THEM TO CGC TO BE GRADED, AND WHEN I RECEIVED THEM I WOULD LET HIM KNOW GRADE/PAGE QUALITY, AND PRICE...AND HE TOLD ME TO COUNT ON HIM TO BUY ALL THOSE ISSUES HE NEEDED...AND SO I DID JUST THAT. AS CGC HAS BEEN RUNNING LATE ON ALOT OF STUFF...I GOT THEM IN YESTERDAY, AND SENT THE ENTIRE LIST TO YOUR FATHER TO AGAIN ASK HIM TO LET ME KNOW WHICH ISSUES HE WANTED.........HE TOLD ME HE WAS "NO LONGER COLLECTING SPIDER-MAN'S" AND THANKED ME FOR THINKING OF HIM??? GIVE ME A BREAK!

BEING QUITE SHOCKED I TOLD HIM HE NEEDED TO KEEP HIS END OF THE DEAL...AS I HAD ONLY SENT THEM OUT DUE TO HIS REQUEST....AND THAT I HAD SPENT A GOOD DEAL OF MONEY TO DO SO.........HE MUST HAVE BEEN KNOCKED ON A HEAD A FEW TIMES OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS BECAUSE HE CONVENIENTLY FORGOT EVER HAVING SAID ANY OF THOSE THINGS TO ME.......SO NOW I HAVE TO GO ELSEWHERE TO SELL THESE.......SO AS FAR AS HIS FEELINGS...OR YOUR FEELINGS FOR THAT MATTER....I DONT GIVE A RATS ABOUT THEM...AND I STICK WITH WHAT I SAID BEFORE......HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.....AND NOW SO SHOULD YOU FOR BEING SUCH A TATTLE TAIL...WHEN YOU NOT ONLY DONT KNOW THE FACTS...BUT IT SEEMS YOUR FROM YOU ELBOW AS WELL......

Caps_Lock.jpg

Find it.

Press it.

Then kindly off, you tedious bellend. (thumbs u

Well, I think it's because he shills them.

(BTW- Somewhat ironic posting for you to make, one post after calling out folks as "clueless". A bit of tact could be in order).

If what is on his Ebay page is on Ebay's website, then why does he feel the need to repost it?

On an aside, it's entirely possible he hasn't updated his MY page in ages, back when IDs weren't scrambled.

I'm sure he had the emails but his retarded brother deleted them. :(

And by he just slabbed those ASM books he means he knows a dealer near him who has them behind the counter that he plans on buying and selling them to him when he gets paid.

Well, I think it's because he shills them.

(BTW- Somewhat ironic posting for you to make, one post after calling out folks as "clueless". A bit of tact could be in order).

If what is on his Ebay page is on Ebay's website, then why does he feel the need to repost it?

On an aside, it's entirely possible he hasn't updated his MY page in ages, back when IDs weren't scrambled.

I just noticed this same verbiage on my 'About Me' page as well - I certainly didn't put it there and can guarantee that I don't shill my auctions in any form. (shrug)