• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh, a rant about an eBay seller. How trite.

373 posts in this topic

300th Post has the word Yamamoto!

Comicalgems,

You fascinate, intrigue, and amuse me. Please, keep being yourself. :applause:

I'll do what I can, but it's a 24 hour a day job and y'know...that's a lot of time invested when I could be reading up on latest comic plots on wikipedia instead of buying a book that costs $3.95.

I almost bought the ASM One More Day Back Issues but didn't know what other books I needed to complete the arc.

I'm really hoping you can come up with something new that's as annoying as the "force kick". :shy:

Elmo not doing the job?

No. That's just gay. Not so much annoying. hm

Gay as in HAPPY! :D

Gay as in Liberace. :gossip:

Liberace.jpg

Edited by DiceX

I like both of your internet personas, having met neither of you. I do, however, enjoy this ridiculous Hatfield/McCoy Butthurt Feud more. Carry on.

And do I get to be the Hatfields or the McCoys? And what are the merits of each choice? hm

Sounds like I may need another of RMA's walls'o'text to decide on this one. Oh, and if he could throw in yet another comment on other people's moral ambivalence, that'd be great, too.

I know this about moral ambivalence. If the devil himself had a super sweet Avatar Goon #1 in Yellow label 9.9 with a sweet Buzzard head sketch for $300, you might not buy it on moral grounds, but then again you might.

Depends on which devil.

Satan? Sure, I got no beef.

RMA? I think not.

I like both of your internet personas, having met neither of you. I do, however, enjoy this ridiculous Hatfield/McCoy Butthurt Feud more. Carry on.

And do I get to be the Hatfields or the McCoys? And what are the merits of each choice? hm

Sounds like I may need another of RMA's walls'o'text to decide on this one. Oh, and if he could throw in yet another comment on other people's moral ambivalence, that'd be great, too.

I know this about moral ambivalence. If the devil himself had a super sweet Avatar Goon #1 in Yellow label 9.9 with a sweet Buzzard head sketch for $300, you might not buy it on moral grounds, but then again you might.

Depends on which devil.

Satan? Sure, I got no beef.

RMA? I think not.

Better the devil you know . . . :whistle:

fingh is on a roll.

i've decided that people with large pics in their sigs will be the first to die when i am made king of the world, immediately preceding people who drive slow in the left hand lane on the highway.

not everyone's thrilled about having a ton of real estate taken up by a giant photo of something that's important to you and no one else. special thanks to doctor joe for a giant wall of slabs

fingh is on a roll.

i've decided that people with large pics in their sigs will be the first to die when i am made king of the world, immediately preceding people who drive slow in the left hand lane on the highway.

not everyone's thrilled about having a ton of real estate taken up by a giant photo of something that's important to you and no one else. special thanks to doctor joe for a giant wall of slabs

Put sigs on ignore. I did it years ago. What's the point of having them on? 99% of them are things that are important to that person and no one else.

And this thread begins to circle the drain.

Well...to be fair, unless buttheadcollectibles chimes in again, it's pretty much run it's course, no?

Well maybe the original thread has, but all of the subordinate ones (6 at last count) could surely run for at least a dozen more pages...

Larry

300th Post has the word Yamamoto!

Comicalgems,

You fascinate, intrigue, and amuse me. Please, keep being yourself. :applause:

I'll do what I can, but it's a 24 hour a day job and y'know...that's a lot of time invested when I could be reading up on latest comic plots on wikipedia instead of buying a book that costs $3.95.

I almost bought the ASM One More Day Back Issues but didn't know what other books I needed to complete the arc.

I'm really hoping you can come up with something new that's as annoying as the "force kick". :shy:

Elmo not doing the job?

No. That's just gay. Not so much annoying. hm

Gay as in HAPPY! :D

Gay as in Liberace. :gossip:

Liberace.jpg

I went with Elmo because my 20 month old son loves watching Sesame Street. But if you get homoerotic feelings from seeing a dancing red muppet then I guess that's your business.

fingh is on a roll.

Put sigs on ignore. I did it years ago. What's the point of having them on? 99% of them are things that are important to that person and no one else.

i actually like concise and text-based sigs. as it stands now, i am wearing out the AdBlock feature. although, if i begin seeing more and more people go the UnrestedSpectre way with twenty lines of text i will have to rethink this policy

fingh is on a roll.

I totally agree.

cheetara.jpeg

fingh is on a roll.

Good point.

cheetara.jpeg