• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh, a rant about an eBay seller. How trite.

373 posts in this topic

This is my favorite thread of all time. Well, not really, but it's certainly been fun so far.

I'd like to see the list of Spideys and their grade.

Will Batman 423 prove to be a fraud? Will the high grade Spideys sell for top dollar and be labeled the BL's Dad Deserves Better pedigree? Will cap locks be the end of this forum?

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

:baiting:

Dude, wrong guy. I'm not the poll guy, I'm the he asks too many questions guy.

This is my favorite thread of all time. Well, not really, but it's certainly been fun so far.

Will Batman 423 prove to be a fraud? Will the high grade Spideys sell for top dollar and be labeled the BL's Dad Deserves Better pedigree? Will cap locks be the end of this forum?

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

We have no lives...

YES WE DO!!

YES WE DO!!

YES WE DO!!

YES WE DO!!

:insane:

Yes...we do have no lives.

(thumbs u

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

A little bit of proof (like this supposed correspondence between nuffsaid and BL's dad) would be a good start for batfella here.

And all kidding aside, this really is nuffsaid. Let's just say a little birdy politely nudged him to come on here. And I'm really glad that little birdy :whistle: did because we're all getting some very valuable knowledge dropped on us.....along with an all caps, scream-fest. :banana:

board shenanigans=WIN

THATS NOT MY FEEDBACK, BUT THANKS FOR BUTTING IN TO NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU !

No, THIS is your feedback. Tool. :makepoint:

108 negatives !! :o:o:o

Unbelievable !!!

We don't need invoices,correspondence,e-mails,etc. for proof. 108 NEGS !!!! Nuff-said ! :whistle::o

Edited by bhhooks22

THATS NOT MY FEEDBACK, BUT THANKS FOR BUTTING IN TO NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU !

No, THIS is your feedback. Tool. :makepoint:

108 negatives !! :o:o:o

Unbelievable !!!

It must have been a misunderstanding. I'm going to defend this guy tooth and nail.

:mad:

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

START A POLL!!

We have no lives...

YES WE DO!!

YES WE DO!!

YES WE DO!!

YES WE DO!!

Yes...we do have no lives.

(thumbs u

How utterly droll... zzz

I bet this is all one big set up. Baltimore Lauren just wants to sell some Spideys she's got sitting around, so she created this fake eBay seller who's a real jerk. She then set up a fake relationship between her father and this fake seller, who is actually herself. She then created this thread, knowing that all the gallant and chivalrous men on here will swoop in and support her in her time of need. Soon this fake seller who is really Lauren will come in and show off all the good comics he (really she) has but can't sell because of Lauren's dad. He (she) will then claim to file a suit against Lauren's dad, promising to sue if those comics don't sell within 30 days. Again, all the gallant and chivalrous men here will swoop in and pay exorbitant prices on those comics in the hope that Lauren will notice their efforts to save Lauren's father from certain doom. All the while, BL sits back and bathes in all the money she's making from this forum of suckers.

HE COMMITED TO BUYING THEM WHEN THYE RETURNED FROM CGC (I DON'T CARE WHAT HE'S TELLING YOU NOW.....AS HE IS LYING), AND WHEN THEY CAME HE RENEGED ON THE DEAL....BEGINNING AND END OF STORY!

You gonna post the e-mail where he told you this, or should we all just assume you're a lying arsehole?

You said Lauren's father 'sent' you a list. Post the email please. :sumo:

You assume it was sent via email. It could have been sent by pigeon or even horse. Perhaps it was one of those coded to self-destruct, Mission Impossible type correspondences of which we have no hope of ever retrieving.

All I am saying is that if the guy can't offer up the only bit of proof that would give him some credibility, we shouldn't conclude that he's lying. Look at the way he types...in all caps. That's somebody with conviction. That's somebody I believe in!

I for one stand behind batsh%Tcrazy423thesearen'tthedroidsyou'relookingfor and take him at his word. :insane:

I bet this is all one big set up. Baltimore Lauren just wants to sell some Spideys she's got sitting around, so she created this fake eBay seller who's a real jerk. She then set up a fake relationship between her father and this fake seller, who is actually herself. She then created this thread, knowing that all the gallant and chivalrous men on here will swoop in and support her in her time of need. Soon this fake seller who is really Lauren will come in and show off all the good comics he (really she) has but can't sell because of Lauren's dad. He (she) will then claim to file a suit against Lauren's dad, promising to sue if those comics don't sell within 30 days. Again, all the gallant and chivalrous men here will swoop in and pay exorbitant prices on those comics in the hope that Lauren will notice their efforts to save Lauren's father from certain doom. All the while, BL sits back and bathes in all the money she's making from this forum of suckers.

So, like....are you saying Baltimore Lauren is a guy?

hm

A complex way to get around the spamming law ? :insane:

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

A little bit of proof (like this supposed correspondence between nuffsaid and BL's dad) would be a good start for batfella here.

And all kidding aside, this really is nuffsaid. Let's just say a little birdy politely nudged him to come on here. And I'm really glad that little birdy :whistle: did because we're all getting some very valuable knowledge dropped on us.....along with an all caps, scream-fest. :banana:

board shenanigans=WIN

(worship)

Hang in there, Lauren. Hug your dad, and get yourself a tall chocolate Coke. You have nothing to feel bad about.

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

Even that proof isn't really necessary, because buttheadcollectibles outright states that there was no agreement.

No one "agrees" to "yeah, you know, whatever the grades and prices are, it doens't matter, I'll buy them all."

So, in that respect, there was no "deal" to begin with.

I bet this is all one big set up. Baltimore Lauren just wants to sell some Spideys she's got sitting around, so she created this fake eBay seller who's a real jerk. She then set up a fake relationship between her father and this fake seller, who is actually herself. She then created this thread, knowing that all the horny and undersexed men on here will swoop in and support the only hot net babe they know in her time of need. Soon this fake seller who is really Lauren will come in and show off all the good comics he (really she) has but can't sell because of Lauren's dad. He (she) will then claim to file a suit against Lauren's dad, promising to sue if those comics don't sell within 30 days. Again, all the horny and undersexed men here will swoop in and pay exorbitant prices on those comics in the hope that Lauren will notice their efforts to save Lauren's father from certain doom. All the while, BL sits back and bathes in all the money she's making from this forum of suckers.

Fixed Your Post

So, like....are you saying Baltimore Lauren is a guy?

hm

Ooh, never thought of that. So you're suggesting that maybe I had it wrong? That this seller created Lauren, who then created a fake dad, who then had an argument with the seller who created Lauren?

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

Even that proof isn't really necessary, because buttheadcollectibles outright states that there was no agreement.

No one "agrees" to "yeah, you know, whatever the grades and prices are, it doens't matter, I'll buy them all."

So, in that respect, there was no "deal" to begin with.

His feedback is proof enough ! Nuff-said. Seriously ! ;)