• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh, a rant about an eBay seller. How trite.

373 posts in this topic

I bet this is all one big set up. Baltimore Lauren just wants to sell some Spideys she's got sitting around, so she created this fake eBay seller who's a real jerk. She then set up a fake relationship between her father and this fake seller, who is actually herself. She then created this thread, knowing that all the horny and undersexed men on here will swoop in and support the only hot net babe they know in her time of need. Soon this fake seller who is really Lauren will come in and show off all the good comics he (really she) has but can't sell because of Lauren's dad. He (she) will then claim to file a suit against Lauren's dad, promising to sue if those comics don't sell within 30 days. Again, all the horny and undersexed men here will swoop in and pay exorbitant prices on those comics in the hope that Lauren will notice their efforts to save Lauren's father from certain doom. All the while, BL sits back and bathes in all the money she's making from this forum of suckers.

Fixed Your Post

:lol:

This is my favorite thread of all time. Well, not really, but it's certainly been fun so far.

I'd like to see the list of Spideys and their grade.

Will Batman 423 prove to be a fraud? Will the high grade Spideys sell for top dollar and be labeled the BL's Dad Deserves Better pedigree? Will cap locks be the end of this forum?

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

A little bit of proof (like this supposed correspondence between nuffsaid and BL's dad) would be a good start for batfella here.

Even that proof isn't really necessary, because buttheadcollectibles outright states that there was no agreement.

No one "agrees" to "yeah, you know, whatever the grades and prices are, it doens't matter, I'll buy them all."

So, in that respect, there was no "deal" to begin with.

Hey bub...why you gotta side with BL. Yeah, so she's sweet and honest, awesome and loves comic books. So what, proves nothing, hear me! NOTHING! I'm sure neatstuff is every bit the woman that BL is and then some. :sumo:

i swear that some comic sellers, still have all that pent up frustration in them, from being a nerd or geek whilst growing up. :screwy:

By default, aren't all of us here still nerds and geeks?

Seriously though, you make a good point. Seems like ALL of the bad dealer have some seriously pent up anger issues.

I bet this is all one big set up. Baltimore Lauren just wants to sell some Spideys she's got sitting around, so she created this fake eBay seller who's a real jerk. She then set up a fake relationship between her father and this fake seller, who is actually herself. She then created this thread, knowing that all the gallant and chivalrous men on here will swoop in and support her in her time of need. Soon this fake seller who is really Lauren will come in and show off all the good comics he (really she) has but can't sell because of Lauren's dad. He (she) will then claim to file a suit against Lauren's dad, promising to sue if those comics don't sell within 30 days. Again, all the gallant and chivalrous men here will swoop in and pay exorbitant prices on those comics in the hope that Lauren will notice their efforts to save Lauren's father from certain doom. All the while, BL sits back and bathes in all the money she's making from this forum of suckers.

So, like....are you saying Baltimore Lauren is a guy?

hm

Ooh, never thought of that. So you're suggesting that maybe I had it wrong? That this seller created Lauren, who then created a fake dad, who then had an argument with the seller who created Lauren?

Maybe....

Work with me, now....

MAYBE this seller is actually Architect, and he created the CGC boards so he would have a place to create BOTH Lauren AND the seller, in the attempt to sell some krappy Spidey books at inflated prices...and the CGC boards have all been one 7 year long elaborate hoax leading up to this very conclusion....? And, he hired an actor to play Lauren at conventions, and set up the ebay account way back in November of 1999, knowing he would eventially have the CGC boards with which to concoct this elaborate hoax!

Think about it! It could be true!

hm

This is my favorite thread of all time. Well, not really, but it's certainly been fun so far.

Will Batman 423 prove to be a fraud? Will the high grade Spideys sell for top dollar and be labeled the BL's Dad Deserves Better pedigree? Will cap locks be the end of this forum?

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

A little bit of proof (like this supposed correspondence between nuffsaid and BL's dad) would be a good start for batfella here.

Even that proof isn't really necessary, because buttheadcollectibles outright states that there was no agreement.

No one "agrees" to "yeah, you know, whatever the grades and prices are, it doens't matter, I'll buy them all."

Hey bub...why you gotta side with BL. Yeah, so she's sweet and honest, awesome and loves comic books. So what, proves nothing, hear me! NOTHING! I'm sure neatstuff is every bit the woman that BL is and then some. :sumo:

:gossip: Nuffsaid... ;)

Oh, and she's a girl. BL that is. I'm biologically hardwired to side with girls. It's in the genes.

(thumbs u

I bet this is all one big set up. Baltimore Lauren just wants to sell some Spideys she's got sitting around, so she created this fake eBay seller who's a real jerk. She then set up a fake relationship between her father and this fake seller, who is actually herself. She then created this thread, knowing that all the gallant and chivalrous men on here will swoop in and support her in her time of need. Soon this fake seller who is really Lauren will come in and show off all the good comics he (really she) has but can't sell because of Lauren's dad. He (she) will then claim to file a suit against Lauren's dad, promising to sue if those comics don't sell within 30 days. Again, all the gallant and chivalrous men here will swoop in and pay exorbitant prices on those comics in the hope that Lauren will notice their efforts to save Lauren's father from certain doom. All the while, BL sits back and bathes in all the money she's making from this forum of suckers.

hm

Ooh, never thought of that. So you're suggesting that maybe I had it wrong? That this seller created Lauren, who then created a fake dad, who then had an argument with the seller who created Lauren?

Maybe....

Work with me, now....

MAYBE this seller is actually Architect, and he created the CGC boards so he would have a place to create BOTH Lauren AND the seller, in the attempt to sell some krappy Spidey books at inflated prices...and the CGC boards have all been one 7 year long elaborate hoax leading up to this very conclusion....? And, he hired an actor to play Lauren at conventions, and set up the ebay account way back in November of 1999, knowing he would eventially have the CGC boards with which to concoct this elaborate hoax!

hm

Deus Ex Machina!

i swear that some comic sellers, still have all that pent up frustration in them, from being a nerd or geek whilst growing up. :screwy:

Seriously though, you make a good point. Seems like ALL of the bad dealer have some seriously pent up anger issues.

And they are lucky as hell, and should thank their lucky stars every single effing day, that they deal in an industry...like illegal drugs...where people will put up with their bullsheist simply because they "have a book I want."

Every...single...day they should be grateful that they can be tools and still make a living.

Stay tuned, Bat fans....

:gossip: Nuffsaid... ;)

Oh, and she's a girl. BL that is. I'm logically hard for girls. It's in the jeans.

(thumbs u

Fixed Your Post

And they are lucky as hell, and should thank their lucky stars every single effing day, that they deal in an industry...like illegal drugs...where people will put up with their bullsheist simply because they "have a book I want."

Every...single...day they should be grateful that they can be tools and still make a living.

You have a point. There was a person like this in my city that ran a game shop exclusively. I figure he was a comic fan but for whatever reason didn't include comics. Anyway, now that Wizkids tanked (his shop was the premier spot to play those tourneys and trade and buy) his store has gone under. I'm sure he's moved onto some other venture, but it's no longer a game store.

hm

Maybe....

Work with me, now....

hm

Now you're talkin'.

Is there any truth to the rumor he/she created the Internet?

LAUREN....AN APOLOGY? NOT ON YOUR LIFE! NOT THAT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FACTS, BUT......YOUR DAD IS AN ! I HAVE SOLD HIM MANY...MANY BOOKS. ALL OF WHICH WERE VERY WELL PRICED ,AND SINCE THEY WERE ALL CGC'D BOOKS THE SLABING COST NEVER CAME INTO PLAY. THERE WERE MANY TIMES WHEN HE SAID THE $ WOULD BE SENT BY PAYPAL ON A CERTAIN DAY & THAT NEVER HAPPENED. ON THIS DEAL THAT YOU SO RIGHTIOUSLY HAVE COME TO YOUR FATHER'S RESCUE...EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS HE CAME CRYING TO YOU LIKE A BABY......SO SORRY HE IS UPSET........BUT TELL HIM TO GROW A PAIR!

I TOLD HIM ABOUT A NEW BUNCH OF UN-SLABED AMAZING SPIDER-MAN'S THAT I AQUIRED, AND AS ALWAYS I OFFERED THEM TO HIM FIRST....HE SENT ME A LIST OF THE #'S HE WANTED, AND WE AGREED THAT I WOULD SEND THEM TO CGC TO BE GRADED, AND WHEN I RECEIVED THEM I WOULD LET HIM KNOW GRADE/PAGE QUALITY, AND PRICE...AND HE TOLD ME TO COUNT ON HIM TO BUY ALL THOSE ISSUES HE NEEDED...AND SO I DID JUST THAT. AS CGC HAS BEEN RUNNING LATE ON ALOT OF STUFF...I GOT THEM IN YESTERDAY, AND SENT THE ENTIRE LIST TO YOUR FATHER TO AGAIN ASK HIM TO LET ME KNOW WHICH ISSUES HE WANTED.........HE TOLD ME HE WAS "NO LONGER COLLECTING SPIDER-MAN'S" AND THANKED ME FOR THINKING OF HIM??? GIVE ME A BREAK!

BEING QUITE SHOCKED I TOLD HIM HE NEEDED TO KEEP HIS END OF THE DEAL...AS I HAD ONLY SENT THEM OUT DUE TO HIS REQUEST....AND THAT I HAD SPENT A GOOD DEAL OF MONEY TO DO SO.........HE MUST HAVE BEEN KNOCKED ON A HEAD A FEW TIMES OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS BECAUSE HE CONVENIENTLY FORGOT EVER HAVING SAID ANY OF THOSE THINGS TO ME.......SO NOW I HAVE TO GO ELSEWHERE TO SELL THESE.......SO AS FAR AS HIS FEELINGS...OR YOUR FEELINGS FOR THAT MATTER....I DONT GIVE A RATS ABOUT THEM...AND I STICK WITH WHAT I SAID BEFORE......HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.....AND NOW SO SHOULD YOU FOR BEING SUCH A TATTLE TAIL...WHEN YOU NOT ONLY DONT KNOW THE FACTS...BUT IT SEEMS YOUR FROM YOU ELBOW AS WELL......

YOU SIR should be ashamed of YOURSELF! So you told him about a bunch of "un-slabed" spideys..Hes not obligated to buy them.Get over it man!

Sell the Spideys to someone else and move on..Not like your stuck with 20 copies of Turok#1 or something.

BTW :gossip:SLABBED not SLABED and the CAPS LOCK IS just as annoying as your rambling.

What a WINDBAG!!!

Well, I'm sure your dad is the only person who's ever had a problem with this seller.

Oh, wait: :whistle:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=nuffsaidcollectibles&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

The sad thing is that ebay's feedback numbers only reflect the past 12 months now. This guy's numbers should be horrible. Sellers like this have MUCH better numbers than they should because of this policy.

The seller is a true jack*ss

Took 17 days to post, no contact until chased. Otherwise good item. Buyer: unreal52 ( 1033) Jun-30-08 10:29

Reply by nuffsaidcollectibles (Jul-03-08 14:43):

sorry,took a summer vacation for a week.did life change without futurama toys?

Follow-up by unreal52 (Jul-10-08 11:11):

Nice sales technique to belittle collectors of your merchandise - way to go!!

FUTURAMA METAL COLLECTION! BENDER!!!: 2000 (#180251474410) US $9.99 View Item

12 days after pmnt was when I recieved the item.Sent 3 mess. and got 0 responses Buyer: alicia2119 ( 13) Jun-26-08 07:46

Reply by nuffsaidcollectibles (Jul-02-08 13:20):

MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE DRIVEN IT TO THEM? CHRIST! HE GOT IT 10 DAYS AFTER

Avoid him and forget him. If he really had a case against your father, he would have provided the email from your Dad.

hm

Maybe....

Work with me, now....

hm

Now you're talkin'.

DonnieDarko.jpg

Wait, he comes on here claiming that a general interest in some unspecified Spideys is a binding contract and that he charges very low prices, but is somehow inconvenienced by trying to sell Spider-Mans elsewhere? OK that makes perfect sense.

However, why Batman423? Was SpideyScrewsYou or ImAnArse already taken?

hm

Maybe....

Work with me, now....

hm

Now you're talkin'.

doh!

Everyone knows that Al Gore created the internet. BRB, its been acting a bit flaky lately I'm going to go into the server room to reboot it. You may get a "page cannot be displayed" just wait a minute and then hit refresh.

Edited by PEP

Well, I'm sure your dad is the only person who's ever had a problem with this seller.

Oh, wait: :whistle:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=nuffsaidcollectibles&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

The sad thing is that ebay's feedback numbers only reflect the past 12 months now. This guy's numbers should be horrible. Sellers like this have MUCH better numbers than they should because of this policy.

The seller is a true jack*ss

Took 17 days to post, no contact until chased. Otherwise good item. Buyer: unreal52 ( 1033) Jun-30-08 10:29

Reply by nuffsaidcollectibles (Jul-03-08 14:43):

sorry,took a summer vacation for a week.did life change without futurama toys?

Follow-up by unreal52 (Jul-10-08 11:11):

Nice sales technique to belittle collectors of your merchandise - way to go!!

FUTURAMA METAL COLLECTION! BENDER!!!: 2000 (#180251474410) US $9.99 View Item

12 days after pmnt was when I recieved the item.Sent 3 mess. and got 0 responses Buyer: alicia2119 ( 13) Jun-26-08 07:46

Reply by nuffsaidcollectibles (Jul-02-08 13:20):

MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE DRIVEN IT TO THEM? CHRIST! HE GOT IT 10 DAYS AFTER

Avoid him and forget him. If he really had a case against your father, he would have provided the email from your Dad.

He says it was a phone conversation where the deal was struck.

hm

Maybe....

Work with me, now....

hm

Now you're talkin'.

doh!

Everyone knows that Al Gore created the internet. BRB, its been acting a bit flaky lately I'm going to go into the server room to reboot it. You may get a "page cannot be displayed" just wait a minute and then hit refresh.

I really wish that people would stop perpetuating this nonsense, even as a joke. It's not true and is an unfair characterization of what the man actually said and did.

Vint Cerf's explanation of Gore's actual significant contributions

(Vint Cerf is commonly acknowledged as "the father of the internet".)

hm

Maybe....

Work with me, now....

hm

Now you're talkin'.

doh!

I really wish that people would stop perpetuating this nonsense, even as a joke. It's not true and is an unfair characterization of what the man actually said and did.

Now, now, no need to get all butt hurt..... :jokealert: