• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh, a rant about an eBay seller. How trite.

373 posts in this topic

How could anyone be against Cheetarah?

Indeed.

cheetara.jpeg

COI, I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish, but She-Ra is the hottest cartoon chica of all time.

lol

If only you had the skills to photoshop that.

There are hundreds of collectors on these boards. Do you really think any of us will do business with you after a post like that?

Honestly?

If he has what they want, and the price is what they'll pay, then yes.

Sad but true.

Not all of us share your muddied moral ambiguity, Rocky.

So speak for yourself next time and not for the "collective," as you are want to do.

But you'll never read this because of your dire case of butthurt. Ho hum.

I like both of your internet personas, having met neither of you. I do, however, enjoy this ridiculous Hatfield/McCoy Butthurt Feud more. Carry on.

And do I get to be the Hatfields or the McCoys? And what are the merits of each choice? hm

Sounds like I may need another of RMA's walls'o'text to decide on this one. Oh, and if he could throw in yet another comment on other people's moral ambivalence, that'd be great, too.

Are you accusing Rocky of moral ambiguity or moral ambivalence? Make up your mind, Bullwinkle :devil:

All I'm seeing is moral speculating.

This thread made me sad.

And then Cheetara(s) showed up.

Take that, shortsighted depression.

Now here's something I completely forgot ALL about!

First part of the first episode was like this:

pum5.jpg

pum6.jpg

pum15.jpg

My six year-old mind was blown beyond repair. I blame this scene for all the debauchery I've engaged in, in my adult life.

I got to meet the voice of Liono in June and he was flabbergasted when I told him that, hands down, I thought Thundercats was the best produced show of the eighties.

I wish I had shown him the above photos.

I got to meet the voice of Liono in June and he was flabbergasted when I told him that, hands down, I thought Thundercats was the best produced show of the eighties.

I watched The Secret Of The Sword (The She-Ra movie) last weekend and couldn't believe how horrible it was. I hadn't watched an original MOTU episode in at least twenty years and then I saw that and thought "How was I entertained by this?"

The characters are great concepts, but the plots were horrid.

I do recall seeing Thundercats a lot more recent on Cartoon Network's Toonami and yes it was better produced than MOTU. My only holdout is G.I. Joe, which I haven't seen in probably twenty years.

I watched The Secret Of The Sword (The She-Ra movie) last weekend and couldn't believe how horrible it was. I hadn't watched an original MOTU episode in at least twenty years and then I saw that and thought "How was I entertained by this?"

The characters are great concepts, but the plots were horrid.

I do recall seeing Thundercats a lot more recent on Cartoon Network's Toonami and yes it was better produced than MOTU. My only holdout is G.I. Joe, which I haven't seen in probably twenty years.

Hands down, in terms of quality, I think it's the best.

And another one of my faves, in terms of quality, (Voltron) is one of the worst. :(

Why do you have to curse and do personal attacks? Over comics?! Are you serious?! I do know the facts. My dad didn't tell me to post this, baby this was all me.

Seriously, you are no better than this guy. Sexual harassment will not be tolerated on these boards.