• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is the greatest publisher ever ............ DC or Marvel?

If considering only these 2 publishers, who is the greatest publisher ever?  

501 members have voted

1. 1. If considering only these 2 publishers, who is the greatest publisher ever?

155 posts in this topic

Marvel published "The Amazing Spider-Man".

End of thread.

There would never have been a Spiderman if DC had not invented the superhero concept with Superman

And then Timely revived the superhero genre with Flash in Showcase Young Men #24 2c

:whistle:

Superman is the first and lamest super-hero of all-time, I'll give you that. :baiting:

End of thread.

There would never have been a Spiderman if DC had not invented the superhero concept with Superman

And then Timely revived the superhero genre with Flash in Showcase Young Men #24 2c

Superman is the first and lamest super-hero of all-time, I'll give you that. :baiting:

kinda hard to say YM 24 was a "revival," innit? unless you mean "revival and near-immediate collapse again" which i don't think you do...

this is - no offense - kind of a silly poll. it's akin to asking what's more important, clean air or clean water?

End of thread.

And then revived the superhero genre with Flash in Showcase 2c

That's just speculation. We can deal in "what ifs" or we can deal in facts, and the fact is, most DCs are unreadable. Unless, of course, you like the 100+ issues of World's Finest where Batman, Superman and Robin are clothes shopping, playing Baseball, and having picnics.

Marvel storytelling:

Page4.jpg

Exactly why I don't like ASM. Too much crying.

Gwen was MURDERED! You have no heart. Anyone would be upset if their blonde was replaced by a redhead.

End of thread.

kinda hard to say YM 24 was a "revival," innit? unless you mean "revival and near-immediate collapse again" which i don't think you do...

this is - no offense - kind of a silly poll. it's akin to asking what's more important, clean air or clean water?

Clean water. :/

End of thread.

And then revived the superhero genre with Flash in Showcase 2c

That's just speculation. We can deal in "what ifs" or we can deal in facts, and the fact is, most DCs are unreadable. Unless, of course, you like the 100+ issues of World's Finest where Batman, Superman and Robin are clothes shopping, playing Baseball, and having picnics.

haha milk just shot out my nose and I haven't had a glass today