• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Spinner-Rack Incident"

46 posts in this topic

You're from Uranus.

I'm a Klingon from Uranus. hm

Up in these parts of the woods..anything that clings on to your anus, has to be washed right out..or else it just makes you feel uncomfortable..know what I mean? :)

You're from Uranus.

I'm a Klingon from Uranus. hm

Up in these parts of the woods..anything that clings on to your anus, has to be washed right out..or else it just makes you feel uncomfortable..know what I mean? :)

Sounds like a willnot to me.

So finish the story...did he get caught in the rack? Did you tie him to the rack? Was it knocked over onto him while you FLED laughing...? hence inspiring you to substitute the D in Fled with another E and that's how you came up with your new name?

Where was Greggy while this was all happening...and is Timmy really Timmay?

Enquiring minds (or crazy posters) want to know...:baiting:

So finish the story...did he get caught in the rack? Did you tie him to the rack? Was it knocked over onto him while you FLED laughing...? hence inspiring you to substitute the D in Fled with another E and that's how you came up with your new name?

Where was Greggy while this was all happening...and is Timmy really Timmay?

Enquiring minds (or crazy posters) want to know...:baiting:

lol Timmy isn't Timmay.

Greggy wasn't around.

The spinner-rack tipped over on him. :whistle:

This was a work of fiction based loosely on how serious the kids in my neighborhood were about comics.

The story is actually longer, maybe I should do it as a video with sound or as a comic strip. hm

And um... I wouldn't hold a grudge or make a prank phone call. :insane: