• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase 22, in cgc 4.0

53 posts in this topic

hello all...

Wanted to give my fellow boardies first crack at this book, before I test other waters...

I think this is bottom price of the 4.0 market right now (probably $2K is realistic, but what do i know!)

will do $1700 shipped paypal or credit card (or 3% cash/check discount) ...will try to leave up through Sunday if nec (might pull sooner, you never know)

any questions, PM me.... first :takeit: via this thread or via PM (timestamps used) is cool...

sorry to say not going to take any offers below 1700 right now (if I had priced at $2k, I would take offers lol )

thanks

rick

hello all...

Wanted to give my fellow boardies first crack at this book, before I test other waters...

I think this is bottom price of the 4.0 market right now (probably $2K is realistic, but what do i know!)

will do $1700 shipped paypal or credit card (or 3% cash/check discount) ...will try to leave up through Sunday if nec (might pull sooner, you never know)

any questions, PM me.... first :takeit: via this thread or via PM (timestamps used) is cool...

sorry to say not going to take any offers below 1700 right now (if I had priced at $2k, I would take offers lol )

thanks

rick

:signfunny: IF IT WAS BELOW 5K ...would you accept offers as well ...... :roflmao:

hello all...

thanks

rick

:signfunny: IF IT WAS BELOW 5K ...would you accept offers as well ...... :roflmao:

hm, you actually might have a point lol

hello all...

thanks

rick

Gator, I think Frank thinks comics are still "cover" price. :grin:

hello all...

thanks

rick

If only they were. I'd go on a huge buying spree and buy multiples of Action 1's, Tec 27's etc.

hello all...

thanks

rick

maybe... I think Frank forgot to take his red pill this morning... lol

just a note... I have already received several pm's, and a couple of very nice offers ($1500 and $1600..which is real close ;) ), but I just want to confirm that $1700 CC/paypal or $1650 cash/money order (3% discount) is as low as I will consider on this copy through Sunday... I appreciate the interest, but I truly see this same copy commanding 2K + in the near future (and if it doesn't sell now, it will sell sooner or later, and if later, at a higher price!)

thanks (thumbs u

Personally, I think the price is pretty cheap. Foolkiller sold a similar 4.0 over a month ago for about the same price (Don't know the behind the scenes dealing but 1750 was his list and he posted that he wasn't discounting...) and GL certainly hasn't cooled off since. Great short-term investment for those of us who aren't monetarily challenged...

I think 2K is about right. Rick has his priced under current retail. And it looks like a nice 4.0 from the pic.
:hi: old man lol

and, keep in mind, this is a board only price... if I have to list on ebay, will be listed at $2k (thumbs u

I think 2K is about right. Rick has his priced under current retail. And it looks like a nice 4.0 from the pic.
Happy B-day Brent!
:makepoint: he has his own dedicated Bday thread :baiting:

hello all...

thanks

rick

Hi Rick...that :signfunny: comment above :signfunny: from bennie is from a guy that still uses crayons to color touch his timelys...... :roflmao: :roflmao: I feel bad for that guy that just bought his old Torch #8 , he scribbled on the centerfold!!! lol