• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

37 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I founded this board about 6 months ago and finally had the time to join. I haven't bought a book since 1993 and only recently started to revisit my collection. I live 20 minutes of CGC headquarter and recently drove there to drop off a box of 100 of my prized x-men collection from 2 to 137. I can't wait to get them back and post of the gems I had for 30 years...if any (shrug)

Have a good Sunday all.

Nick

Welcome to this board...you founded?? ???

Hello all,

I founded this board about 6 months ago and finally had the time to join. I haven't bought a book since 1993 and only recently started to revisit my collection. I live 20 minutes of CGC headquarter and recently drove there to drop off a box of 100 of my prized x-men collection from 2 to 137. I can't wait to get them back and post of the gems I had for 30 years...if any (shrug)

Have a good Sunday all.

Nick

Welcome to the boards, NIck. It is great to have another x-men fan aboard. :applause:

thanks all. I submitted back on 7/6 so I am hoping I can pick them up soon. I will give them a call this week to see if they have any ideas on a specific date.

Yup, took me a while to pick out the best 100 books in my collection that is worth slabbing. I got too many duplicates in all kind of grades that I horded in the early in the 80's and 90's before I left the hobby.

I will get a scanner this week. Any recommendation on one? I figure I have a bunch of stuff I would love to scan and post on this forum for opinions on grade and such. I have never own a scanner so I have no clue on what is good or useful.

p.s. I only decided recently to get back in the hobby because my young son (he is only 2.5) is starting to have a strong interest in Spiderman, Iron man, Hulk, etc...

Hello all,

Have a good Sunday all.

Nick

WTTB