• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See those WWII Japanese Covers
8 8

915 posts in this topic

I started to post this in the MLJ thread, but this thread needed a bump. Low grade, but I'm glad to have a copy:

zip34.jpg

(thumbs u Impressive just to have a copy! One of the toughest Zips to find.

Here is a cover that I was chasing for many years and manage to pick one up not that long ago. Being an Australian I just had to have this Alex Schomburg cover of a Australian Anzac with the flag and map of Australia in the back ground. And a small kangaroo on the cover as well. And inside there is a quick 6 page story of the first settlers and colony in Australia.

Best thing Is the book is not chased after so had no trouble with any competing collectors just trouble in trying to find a copy.

142552.jpg.911580247516f2caafbafc9edd967509.jpg

Wonderful cover & book! :applause:

Here is a cover that I was chasing for many years and manage to pick one up not that long ago. Being an Australian I just had to have this Alex Schomburg cover of a Australian Anzac with the flag and map of Australia in the back ground. And a small kangaroo on the cover as well. And inside there is a quick 6 page story of the first settlers and colony in Australia.

Best thing Is the book is not chased after so had no trouble with any competing collectors just trouble in trying to find a copy.

Sweet! (thumbs u