• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Misc Massachusetts Pedigree CLOSED

150 posts in this topic

These books were no good anyway since I'm sure they were all pressed.

:P

Another selling thread bites the dust.

da da dum dum dum

Another one bites the dust...

And another one's gone and another one's gone....

Greggy got his so that's all that matters. :cloud9:

And no, Chris, the books I received from Stuart hadn't been pressed at all.

When the Seller posted the steps to getting CGC to acknowledge the Pedigree, that should have been enough. When the 2nd buyer after Marnin (the person who sold the comics to NoChips) showed up, there shouldn't have been any more questions as all parties are easily contacted and verification should be no problem.

Crapping all over this selling thread shouldn't have happened.

NoChips deserves an apology.

When the Seller posted the steps to getting CGC to acknowledge the Pedigree, that should have been enough. When the 2nd buyer after Marnin (the person who sold the comics to NoChips) showed up, there shouldn't have been any more questions as all parties are easily contacted and verification should be no problem.

It'll never happen. Etiquette and decorum are dead around here.

Of course it won't.

Sad to see the direction this thread went:

1) Why there were so many questions for specific titles instead of letting the seller concentrate on his thread, I'll never understand. Just let the thread flow.

2) There's no problem asking if there's any certificates of ownership, but then claiming one should never purchase pedigree books without certificates wasn't necessary.

I don't blame nochips for stopping the sales thread for either reason.

Here's your answer to number one:

Nope, I have some Marvels.... What are you looking for?

Buttdumpling! :sumo:

You know, not all of us a interested in knowing your pet names for greggy. :sick:

"The Duchess of Darkness." :eek:

da da dum dum dum

So, the "truth" is finally out there...These Mass books are all phony and all pressed. Any other speculators what to chime in? Remember, the crazier your post, the easier it is to see your paranoia. Come on, don't hold back. If there are any other board members that hear voices, now is the time to let those voices be HEARD.

da da dum dum dum

And no, Chris, the books I received from Stuart hadn't been pressed at all.

Are you sure I didn't press them? How would you really know? I could have pressed them all.....What did the voices in your head say? Listen to the voices, the voices know all.......

What I find troubling is that Jim doesn't think he did anything wrong. :screwy:

Jim has been nice, although brash, in his PMs to me. He finds nothing wrong with questioning these books in a public forum. He finds nothing wrong in questioning the certification of these Mass books, regardless of the truth. Jim has a thing for certificates and if you attempt to sell a non cert book on the boards he will likely come after you as well. The pedigree police on the seen. Great, for him. He finally has a outlet for those types of issues that obviously plague his mind.

I rarely see board members attack a fellow members sales thread. If I price a book at 20X guide, most people just pass it over and move in. If I was selling a Mile High Jim would ask to see a picture the guy who put the book on the stands and a picture of the pencil arrival date he placed on the book......Oh, and a cert, the book needs a cert.......

Jim has been nice, although brash, in his PMs to me. He finds nothing wrong with questioning these books in a public forum. He finds nothing wrong in questioning the certification of these Mass books, regardless of the truth. Jim has a thing for certificates and if you attempt to sell a non cert book on the boards he will likely come after you as well. The pedigree police on the seen. Great, for him. He finally has a outlet for those types of issues that obviously plague his mind.

I rarely see board members attack a fellow members sales thread. If I price a book at 20X guide, most people just pass it over and move in. If I was selling a Mile High Jim would ask to see a picture the guy who put the book on the stands and a picture of the pencil arrival date he placed on the book......Oh, and a cert, the book needs a cert.......

Likes often to err on the side of caution...to the point where everything is frozen and deadlocked.

This was a stupid way to derail a thread.

As mentioned earlier Jim simply could have asked the question *once* and let buyers decide. Nobody in this thread gives a rat's penishead what you personally need to justify the ped designation. We just want to see the books.

If want to have a discussion about ped designations take it to another thread.

:screwy:

Likes often to err on the side of caution...to the point where everything is frozen and deadlocked.

As mentioned earlier Jim simply could have asked the question *once* and let buyers decide. Nobody in this thread gives a rat's penishead what you personally need to justify the ped designation. We just want to see the books.

Precisely

I, for one, was enjoying the thread and seeing the fine books. I really don't care about pedigree designations but I don't need some two bit forum police with a inflated sense of worth causing me to miss out on seeing some fine books. There are few good venues to purchase as it is without having to put up with Barney Fife telling me my business.

Precisely

I, for one, was enjoying the thread and seeing the fine books. I really don't care about pedigree designations but I don't need some two bit forum police with a inflated sense of worth causing me to miss out on seeing some fine books. There are few good venues to purchase as it is without having to put up with Barney Fife telling me my business.

:golfclap: I agree

Precisely

+1

+1