• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction thread to help ComicGrinder

934 posts in this topic

Here is my donation to the auction:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjMtMjAwOTA0MzAtMjM1N.jpg

1st appearance of Youngblood. 1st Angel Medina work. Signed by Angel Medina, Rob Liefeld and Erik Larsen. Super tough in grade because of how flimsy and weird they are. This book is the bomb diggity. Somone who knows how to rotate pictures help a terarded brother out.

$85

You guys are awesome! The love from this board is a thing to behold!

I agree! Every time you folks get together, it is a GREAT thing.

THANKS TO ALL! (worship)

I too agree. Lately I've been debating just quitting the boards, due to all the drama going on, the thread cra.pping, etc etc. But this has reminded me of why I love the boards so much. Thanks to all you guys helping James out. You guys all rock.

Just can't be said enough. (thumbs u

I'll up the ante with this...

New Mutants #98

CGC 9.6 White

First appearance of Deadpool :foryou:

Starting bid: $1 and I'll ship it anywhere for free. ^^

87230.jpg.53c3f4298cc15f1f9f40efad6bf7f286.jpg

1st appearance of Youngblood. 1st Angel Medina work. Signed by Angel Medina, Rob Liefeld and Erik Larsen. Super tough in grade because of how flimsy and weird they are. This book is the bomb diggity. Somone who knows how to rotate pictures help a terarded brother out.

$85

$95 :popcorn:

$85

$95 :popcorn:

Dang!

Must have promised this book to one of the girls. Go, Steve, Go!

th_2fc4ff24.jpgth_3915ff66.jpgth_9c15f9c7.jpgth_19de773d.jpgth_f91b0ac8.jpg

th_a92247ca.jpgth_bce133be.jpgth_bf2b0144.jpgth_f56bfef6.jpg

New Mutants/X-Men lot - all books are 9.6 - 9.8 with white pages.

books were never read, just bought off the rack, bagged and boarded. - w / Free shipping $25 Worldsbestcomics

th_cb0a89db.jpg

if bidding for this lot goes over $100, i'll include DD 158 9.2 signed by frank miller on the first page.

The signature is his old skool sig, so it was signed in the 80's. :news:

$101.00 (thumbs u

New Mutants/X-Men lot - all books are 9.6 - 9.8 with white pages.

books were never read, just bought off the rack, bagged and boarded. - w / Free shipping $25 Worldsbestcomics

if bidding for this lot goes over $100, i'll include DD 158 9.2 signed by frank miller on the first page.

The signature is his old skool sig, so it was signed in the 80's. :news:

$101.00 (thumbs u

:applause:

Thanks for the update Count! :applause:

Also, just a reminder to everyone that all auctions close this coming Sunday night (Oct. 11th) at 8:00 PM PDT (9:00 PM MDT, 10:00 PM CDT, 11:00 PM EDT).

I also just wanted to say how wonderful it is to see a group of people come together for a great cause the way all of you are. Many people on here haven't even met some of the people affected by a hardship but they still contribute in some fashion. It's great to see this kind of generosity especially when a lot of us are unemployed/underemployed ourselves. Major kudos to everyone involved! (worship)

Then with Mike's increase on NM 98, I am showing $2,700 total so far.

Still need to include $5 for Baltimore Lauren on the Dethlok vs Goon, which I included in the total.

Way to go, team!

Then with Mike's increase on NM 98, I am showing $2,700 total so far.

Still need to include $5 for Baltimore Lauren on the Dethlok vs Goon, which I included in the total.

Way to go, team!

Add $10 more to that total. :grin:

Wolverine 1 CGC 9.6 WP - w/ Free Shipping - $50 sckao

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up it to $60.00!