• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman....silver or bronze

130 posts in this topic

Awesome, and great to hear that a boardie was able to get you in touch with someone with the issue you needed. I've not read the WW Diana Prince stories, but now I'm intrigued. I think I'll look for the TPB and give it a read!

All I can say is wow to this thread. It brings back many memories. I had a great deal of the 100-150 run back in the day.

When I put them up for sale they were tough to unload. Had about 20 graded and they did quite well, but most are gone save a handful.

Here's a copy of my #143 before it was graded. It turned out to be the highest at 9.6. They were almost all original purchases and went into the slabs without any

"work"...

The ripple effect at the lower right is due to the mylar. Just looked up the book in the census and the pic that comes up is my copy :grin:

Wonder%20Woman%20009_zpscnlqb2c0.jpg