• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Trading Post!
4 4

590 posts in this topic

eBay for $46 + shipping, which had me doing backflips since I have been looking for over a year now and the only book that would come up repeatedly was Superman 423 - not Action Comics 583.

:headbang:

I wonder how my eBay search missed it? :cry:

Great buy! Congrats!

Anyone interested in a Neal Adams sketch? I'm looking to make a blockbuster trade, any takers?

I'm looking to get a slabbed sketch in return. Here are just some examples of what I'd would consider.

Steranko, Romita SR, Colan, Dell'otto and many many others.

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested.

P1020887.jpg

Anyone interested in a Neal Adams sketch? I'm looking to make a blockbuster trade, any takers?

I'm looking to get a slabbed sketch in return. Here are just some examples of what I'd would consider.

Steranko, Romita SR, Colan, Dell'otto and many many others.

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested.

P1020887.jpg

nice sketch man!

I just figured i'd join back in with the thread for the hell of it :) It's not a SS though? (Don't shoot me) But it could be? lol lol I'd allow you to get it signed haha - WHITE pages!

Iron Man stuff would be great :P

92301.jpg.6a2cad68f48ad9f599ce4338343f5489.jpg

Edited by LloydJBailey

For trade:

MarvelsProject1-SaleSpider-man.jpg

Looking for other SS sketches/books. Sketches from Jim Lee, J Scott Campbell, Michael Turner, Romita Sr among my top wanted, but I don't mind hearing other offers :)

waitaminute.......you just bought this out from under me and now you're trading it?

:mad:

A couple of Batman RIP SS 1:25 variants up for trade, both signed by artist Tony Daniel.

I'm interested in any Batman title 9.8 slabs, Walking Dead 9.8 slabs, or anything Chew I don't have. No need be SS, Universals are fine :)

Batman676.jpg?width=109&height=139 Batman677.jpg?width=107&height=139

I've got a couple of books I'm looking to trade...looking for key 1st appearance books, non-SS

House of Secrets #92 - CGC 4.5 Signature Series

Signed by Bernie Wrightson and Len Wein

4296951764_6c57fd9116_b.jpg

Detective Comics #400 - CGC 5.0 SA Signature Series

Signed by Neal Adams

4296206293_2eb9d88714_b.jpg

Detective Comics #407 - CGC 6.0 Signature Series

Signed by Neal Adams

4296952242_92be25af74_b.jpg

I've got a couple of books I'm looking to trade...looking for key 1st appearance books, non-SS

House of Secrets #92 - CGC 4.5 Signature Series

Signed by Bernie Wrightson and Len Wein

4296951764_6c57fd9116_b.jpg

Detective Comics #400 - CGC 5.0 SA Signature Series

Signed by Neal Adams

4296206293_2eb9d88714_b.jpg

Detective Comics #407 - CGC 6.0 Signature Series

Signed by Neal Adams

4296952242_92be25af74_b.jpg

anything in particular? hm

hm

Not really. I'd be looking to upgrade my SA and BA key 1st appearance books. I just sold off my Marvel Spotlight #5 (9.0), so I need a copy of that book. Need a nice copy of HOS #92 (~8.0), ASM#194 (9.6), SDCC#2 - Hellboy (9.6), Iron Man #55 (9.2-9.4), FF#5 (lower grade), Walking Dead #1 (9.8)...I'm pretty open

Edited by AGGIEZ

hm

Not really. I'd be looking to upgrade my SA and BA key 1st appearance books. I just sold off my Marvel Spotlight #5 (9.0), so I need a copy of that book. Need a nice copy of HOS #92 (~8.0), ASM#194 (9.6), SDCC#2 - Hellboy (9.6), Iron Man #55 (9.2-9.4), FF#5 (lower grade), Walking Dead #1 (9.8)...I'm pretty open

All i got is the Spidey 194 from your list. Not sure on the grade though. (shrug) Have to look.