• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Trading Post!
4 4

590 posts in this topic

Just listed those SS books on E-bay.

• House of Secrets #92 CGC 4.5 1st Swamp Thing, signed SS (Wrightson/Wein)

• Detective Comics #400 CGC 5.0 1st Man-Bat, signed by Neal Adams!

• Detective Comics #407 CGC 6.0 SS, signed by Neal Adams!

http://shop.ebay.com/aggiez12/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Edited by AGGIEZ

What's the resto on the Tec #400?

Gav, the label says "very small amount of CT on cover"...I couldn't see anything when I was prepping the book for slabbing.

What's the resto on the Tec #400?

Gav, the label says "very small amount of CT on cover"...I couldn't see anything when I was prepping the book for slabbing.

Cheers mate. I was trying to read it in the eBay image but my eyes aren't that good anymore lol

NEED FUNDS FOR ASM AND LOWER X-MEN SS BOOKS I''M SUBBING AND OR BUYING AND DIDN'T PLAN ON SELLING THESE BUT HERE THEY ARE IN ORDER TO GENERATE MONEY TO CRACK AND GET MORE KICK BOTTOM BOOKS SIGNED AND RESLABBED SS STYLE!!!!!!!!

MONEY OFFERS TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER BOOKS AND CASH BUT FEEL FREE TO OFFER ASM-CGC-9.8-SS BOOKS WITH CASH FOR EITHER BOOK HERE!!! HOWEVER I`M ONLY INTERESTED IN ASM BOOKS FROM 201-299 SS 9.8 IN THAT CASE!

S&H FOR BOOK $20.00USD AND 2 BOOKS $25.00 FOR CANADA AND USA

FIRST BOOK X-MEN 266 CGC 9.8 SS X4 Stan Lee Jim Lee Claremont Kubert

NOTES-1st FULL APP OF GAMBIT

$550USD OR $ AND ASM SS 9.8s OR BEST OFFER

Pic

Uncanny-X-Men-266-CGC-98-SS.jpg

2ND BOOK X-MEN 267 CGC 9.8 SS Jim Lee

NOTES - EARLY GAMBIT APP

$200USD OR $ AND OTHER ASM 9.8SS OR BEST OFFER

Pic

X-Men-267-CGC-98-SS-JimLee.jpg

ASM#300-CGC-9.8-SS & Sketch - TODD MCFARLANE

OUTRIGHT $1400.00USD

THIS IS NOT FOR SALE ANY LONGER ..... SORRY FOLKS...........[/size]

If interested POST ---- I'll TAKE IT ICON

:takeit:

if not interested don't post ;-)

I want to keep this and just paid 1250USD for it with duty taxes and all and had to pay within 24 hours of purchase on ebay and finished the deal. If you want I can give you 48 to 72 hours to come up with funds however this must be a time / paypal thing that is not breached. And NO ECHECKS!!!!!! The only reason I am willing to part with this is that I will put the funds into current deals and cracking a bunch of my current books and getting them signed so it will branch my collection of x-men and spideys out in a wider range!

I'm going to bed soon, not sure if I'll even list this on my ebay sales this Thurs if no one pics it up so this may be the only chance this even comes available. First I'll take it is winner of book. If you have some ASM-CGC-9.8-SS books or perhaps some ASM-CGC-9.9 from 237-297 I may be interested in trades as well but as I sold most of the ASM-CGC-9.9's I would hardly think anyone has any of those for sale. But if so LMK I'd be happy to hear and deal on that note ;-)

PICTURE OF BOOK:

ASM300-CGC-98-SS-Sketch-McFarlaneNi.jpg

Edited by absolutecarnage

I'm looking to trade the following sketches. What I'd like in return are slabbed sketches of Marvel characters. Send me a scan of what you're offering if you're interested.

Isad Ribic CGC 9.8

P1020895.jpg

Francis Manapul CGC 9.8

P1020420.jpg

Whilce Portacio CGC 9.6

DSC_9013.jpg

Mark Kidwell CGC 9.6

DSC_8998.jpg