• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Trading Post!
4 4

590 posts in this topic

Looking to sell or trade my JH Williams III Marvel Girl sketch. As far as I know, there aren't any other JH sketches out there. Looking for sketches that catch my eye, value is secondary. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks

2010-07-01162544.jpg

Edited by Mr Mylar

Looking to sell or trade my JH Williams III Marvel Girl sketch. As far as I know, there aren't any other JH sketches out there. Looking for sketches that catch my eye, value is secondary. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks

2010-07-01162544.jpg

Traded :headbang:

2010-07-01162544.jpg

I love that sketch. I can never trade because I can't get myself to part with any of my sketches. doh!

2010-07-01162544.jpg

I love that sketch. I can never trade because I can't get myself to part with any of my sketches. doh!

I love this sketch, it's very hard to part with :( But there are some bigger situations coming up. :)

I have the same problem Sean, but I had to have this sketch.

It has such a great old school feel to it.

That's it exactly. It has kind of a late fifties, black and white movie feel to it. Congrats!

2010-07-01162544.jpg

I just picked up a nice sketch to trade for something exactly like this doh! Too slow. Congrats!

2010-07-01162544.jpg

I just picked up a nice sketch to trade for something exactly like this doh! Too slow. Congrats!

I actually wanted that really bad but, had nothing to trade it for. It has a retro 1920s-telepath-art neveau' kinda thing going...I definitely like it....