• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Trading Post!
4 4

590 posts in this topic

Do any of you guys plan on getting together for Heroes and doing any trading there next summer? I think it would be fun to bring a few SS or other CGC books and sit around the Westin and talk things up. If so I better start submitting a few books, right now I only have one I would trade! :)

I like this idea, maybe we can set one up for C2E2? I know I am going to be set up at the show and we know the lobby area for the show (if held in the same location is MASSIVE), maybe we can just set up a meeting area after the show and bring some books to see what people are interested in for trading?

Do any of you guys plan on getting together for Heroes and doing any trading there next summer? I think it would be fun to bring a few SS or other CGC books and sit around the Westin and talk things up. If so I better start submitting a few books, right now I only have one I would trade! :)

I like this idea, maybe we can set one up for C2E2? I know I am going to be set up at the show and we know the lobby area for the show (if held in the same location is MASSIVE), maybe we can just set up a meeting area after the show and bring some books to see what people are interested in for trading?

Me too!

I think I will definitely make the trek out to C2E2 this year since I've never been.

And if this is the only way I am going to get JJ to buy me that frackin' beer he owes me...