• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNE to flood eBay with 13,000 slabs?

490 posts in this topic

lol

I have to say the only reason I really buy anything from them is mainly to fill ''gaps'' in my collections.

And that is what these auctions were designed for. They are not for flippers or investments - they are for completist like myself. I just got X-Men 316 non variant edition ( which for some reason is hard to find) and X-Men 350 reg edition which is extremely difficult to find in high grade. They were both in 9.8 and cost me a bit under $90 for both. I could not care less if they are or will be worth anything because that is not why I bought them.

In the end, Dan is going to be laughing all the way to the bank.

Hey- stop bashing my lobster auction!

Is this better?

iStock_000002592766XSmall.jpg

mm...that pic is making me sooooo hungry.. and if a board member pays more than $500 for any book.or combination..I'm sending them free Maine lobster! So in that respect....lobster SHOULD be on these boards.. (I'm sending in a 2 pounder to have the CGC slab it)

www.curvesandcomics.com

ha I changed my lobster picture because of your post .. thanks for the advice!! I thought it looked good!

The deal dear FELLOWS was to Buy one of my books & if they went for above 500Usd we will give you Lobster but you will need to pay for the shipping.....

I lost my Job!! and I am selling my collection through Ivegotneatstuff

I am curves&comics at te boards...

Please Take a LOOK at the auction is ending Today &Tomorrow...

Thanks to All!

MJ

www.curvesandcomics.com

:foryou: