• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNE to flood eBay with 13,000 slabs?

490 posts in this topic

I just checked a bunch of the Showcase New England eBay slab listings to compare their asking prices to GPA. A few prices are in-line with GPA while a lot of them (especially the ASM 9.4's and 9.6's) are let's say a little bit out of line. :/

Like someone already said, I see a bunch of these being relisted over and over again. I think they better add the Best Offer option in a couple of weeks or they're going to be holding these for a loooooonnnng time. :makepoint:

I just checked a bunch of the Showcase New England eBay slab listings to compare their asking prices to GPA. A few prices are in-line with GPA while a lot of them (especially the ASM 9.4's and 9.6's) are let's say a little bit out of line. :/

Like someone already said, I see a bunch of these being relisted over and over again. I think they better add the Best Offer option in a couple of weeks or they're going to be holding these for a loooooonnnng time. :makepoint:

wtf? I thought this was a thread about VALIANT and the 90's implosion? ;)

all it takes is few buyers that think it is a deal and he will do fine. You know the old saying about greater fools theory. Hell, I have 2 raw copies of ASM 252 and they are likely 9.6 and I know it won't be worth it to slab them because in 5 years, the 9.6 will sell for less than the slabbing cost.

I like how they went back and INCREASED prices on stock they've been sitting on for a while. That'll move those slabs!
There the Mile High of slabs! :insane:

Where....?

(this'll fly over most....)

T.....h....e.....y......'......r.....e

I like how they went back and INCREASED prices on stock they've been sitting on for a while. That'll move those slabs!

As a comic dealer once said, "If it won't sell at $5 it will just as easily not sell at $10."

As a comic dealer once said, "If it won't sell at $5 it will just as easily not sell at $10."

Yes, I believe I heard him say that once. lol

Yes, I believe I heard him say that once. lol

ehhhh, the books are okay, not to many hot ones. I searched and was not impressed.....