• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Copper Pride & Joy

1,863 posts in this topic

This will be the lone top copy hopefully forever. :wishluck: The no price variant :acclaim:

Zelda198.jpg

Picked up a 130 long box original owner collection a couple months back and submitted a few books onsite in Chicago. Got these two gems, and even though they are for sale, I don't mind keeping them for now. They are unpressed and were a straight submission.

X26699.jpg

Wolvie199.jpg

Jim

This will be the lone top copy hopefully forever. :wishluck: The no price variant :acclaim:

Zelda198.jpg

Picked up a 130 long box original owner collection a couple months back and submitted a few books onsite in Chicago. Got these two gems, and even though they are for sale, I don't mind keeping them for now. They are unpressed and were a straight submission.

X26699.jpg

Wolvie199.jpg

Jim

D212C5B1-6E80-4C5F-B187-A91DAC51389D-14856-00000986772AF671.jpg

Zelda198.jpg

X26699.jpg

Wolvie199.jpg

Jim

Sweet books Jim. Love the Zelda. :applause:

Zelda198.jpg

Does that mean I can't submit mine? :devil:

You can but don't be too sad when it comes back a 9.6 :foryou:

Jim

It?

I have ummm... more than one. :whistle:

Highest Graded SS of this book. :cloud9: Even Bill Willingham said this was better than his copy.

JusticeMachineAnnual19_edited-2_zps7035c0df.jpg

One of my favorite Copper Age books. I heard Willingham is going to be at Baltimore.

BALTIMORE, MARYLAND - June 4, 2013 - The Baltimore Comic-Con is pleased to announce the addition of Fables scribe, Bill Willingham to the growing line-up of creators attending this year's show. The 14th Willingham headshot annual show will take place the weekend of September 7-8, 2013 at the Baltimore Convention Center.

hm

Highest Graded SS of this book. :cloud9: Even Bill Willingham said this was better than his copy.

Gorgeous book! Love this book :cloud9: Bought it for Elementals back in the day, but got me on a JM buying spree too, heh.

One of my favorite Copper Age books.

I'm startin' ta think you an I think alike, Bosco (thumbs u

:headbang:

:cloud9:

Justice Machine Annual #1 is a really fun book anyway. And with that bright yellow cover, it makes the artwork stand out.

One of my favorite Copper Age books.

I'm startin' ta think you an I think alike, Bosco (thumbs u

:headbang:

:cloud9:

Justice Machine Annual #1 is a really fun book anyway. And with that bright yellow cover, it makes the artwork stand out.

What's funny is that Michael Golden was at the same show, didn't remember to ask for a signature as well.